Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

I know it means nothing but 4 runs off Latos already
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

pimp.gif

Haha, they questioned him about his "I Hate SF" autograph and he simply replied back, "Dude, that's old news." Must suck when he was rocked in the 1st inning that he hates. Haha Garbage.
And whoever that Lincecum look-a-alike is 
eek.gif
...Is it actually Timmy? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

pimp.gif

Haha, they questioned him about his "I Hate SF" autograph and he simply replied back, "Dude, that's old news." Must suck when he was rocked in the 1st inning that he hates. Haha Garbage.
And whoever that Lincecum look-a-alike is 
eek.gif
...Is it actually Timmy? 
nerd.gif

^Great 9th inning. Whoever that was, who couldnt get the bunt down and grounded into a double play, enjoy the minor leagues.

^Great 9th inning. Whoever that was, who couldnt get the bunt down and grounded into a double play, enjoy the minor leagues.

Originally Posted by dland24

Jackson Williams is his name I believe and yes that was terrible execution
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Jackson Williams is his name I believe and yes that was terrible execution
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

His agent says it isn't but that's wild 
eek.gif
Yeah, if it were him, wouldn't he get busted for the joint he's holding? 

If it is Timmy, that is pretty funny.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

His agent says it isn't but that's wild 
eek.gif
Yeah, if it were him, wouldn't he get busted for the joint he's holding? 

If it is Timmy, that is pretty funny.

SF Giants Fantasy Baseball League Update

We have 10 people in the SF Giants Fantasy Baseball League right now. I was striving for 12, but 10 is cool. I'll take it. I'll add an extra bench player to the rosters to compensate a little bit since we're lacking 2 teams.

We'll get the offline draft up and running this week. I'll PM NTL to help me set it up.

What I will do to determine the draft order is to write everyone's NT username on an index card and draw names out of a hat. I'll post it on YouTube so you guys can see I'm not making
ay7bix.gif
up.
laugh.gif

Let me see... what else I need to mention? I'll ask NTL to lay the ground rules.

SF Giants Fantasy Baseball League Update

We have 10 people in the SF Giants Fantasy Baseball League right now. I was striving for 12, but 10 is cool. I'll take it. I'll add an extra bench player to the rosters to compensate a little bit since we're lacking 2 teams.

We'll get the offline draft up and running this week. I'll PM NTL to help me set it up.

What I will do to determine the draft order is to write everyone's NT username on an index card and draw names out of a hat. I'll post it on YouTube so you guys can see I'm not making
ay7bix.gif
up.
laugh.gif

Let me see... what else I need to mention? I'll ask NTL to lay the ground rules.

Back
Top Bottom