Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

SF Giants Fantasy Baseball League Update

I PM'ed NTL last night and this morning he responded. One thing you guys will need is a Gmail account to access the online spreadsheet. If you don't have one, sign up. It's free.

When the draft begins, we'll begin it 9:00am and end 12:00am (midnight) with a 3 hour time limit per turn. What we did in the GSWarriors League was that those who were participating provided their email/cell numbers so they can be notified via email and/or text that it was their turn. And then the 3 hour time limit would start then. If the person didn't make their pick within the 3 hour time limit, then they were to get autopicked and given the highest ranked player available. As I said before, you can access the spreadsheet through your smartphone so you don't need to be near your computer to make your pick.

I PM'ed NTL last night and this morning he responded. One thing you guys will need is a Gmail account to access the online spreadsheet. If you don't have one, sign up. It's free.

When the draft begins, we'll begin it 9:00am and end 12:00am (midnight) with a 3 hour time limit per turn. What we did in the GSWarriors League was that those who were participating provided their email/cell numbers so they can be notified via email and/or text that it was their turn. And then the 3 hour time limit would start then. If the person didn't make their pick within the 3 hour time limit, then they were to get autopicked and given the highest ranked player available. As I said before, you can access the spreadsheet through your smartphone so you don't need to be near your computer to make your pick.

i'll also try and get a list of players on the spreadsheet so that you'll have an idea of whos available& what their projected slot is

i'll also try and get a list of players on the spreadsheet so that you'll have an idea of whos available& what their projected slot is

During halftime of the Warriors game, I did the video for the SF Giants Fantasy Draft order. Will be posted once I upload it to YouTube.

During halftime of the Warriors game, I did the video for the SF Giants Fantasy Draft order. Will be posted once I upload it to YouTube.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Can't wait to see this %*++.
Wait 16 minutes.
laugh.gif

fxk0n.png

Draft order (list is available in the spoiler below):

Spoiler [+]
10. Tim Lincecum
9. RaWeX05
8. dland24
7. Burn916
6. Paul Is On Tilt
5. FRANCHISE 55
4. JumpmanFromDaBay
3. What up
2. usedtobecool
1. GSDOUBLEU

Draft order (list is available in the spoiler below):

Spoiler [+]
10. Tim Lincecum
9. RaWeX05
8. dland24
7. Burn916
6. Paul Is On Tilt
5. FRANCHISE 55
4. JumpmanFromDaBay
3. What up
2. usedtobecool
1. GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Crap. I wanted to play. I always miss out on the baseball league. Haha.

Paul Is On Tilt if we can find one more person, I vote to let that person + LiveMyReality in the fantasy league, and we redo the draft order.  Obviously I dont have a great pick, but Id rather have a 12 team league than a 10.

Just my 2 cents...

Back
Top Bottom