Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

1st page of many
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by dland24

Im still gonna post in Frontrunner's thread. Season doesnt start til April.
indifferent.gif
Lol.

Oh well.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....I still just love the fact that we have a thread made for our team by that guy.  Still makes me smile everytime I see it.  
Anyway.....I'm jacked for the season.  Cant wait.  
4c426d81f90191cc481cf25a4ec305844b3d1a6d.gif

indifferent.gif
Lol.

Oh well.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....I still just love the fact that we have a thread made for our team by that guy.  Still makes me smile everytime I see it.  

smokin.gif
Here's to a new year! I just hope Pablo can return to form and make up for Uribe's departure. I will admit a very very very small part of me is going to miss shouting out Uuuuu-Ribe! at the top of my lungs at the park this year.

smokin.gif
Here's to a new year! I just hope Pablo can return to form and make up for Uribe's departure. I will admit a very very very small part of me is going to miss shouting out Uuuuu-Ribe! at the top of my lungs at the park this year.

indifferent.gif
Lol.

Oh well.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know what you mean, this thread is more than due being that Frontrunner may not be back till June
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Lol.

Oh well.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know what you mean, this thread is more than due being that Frontrunner may not be back till June
laugh.gif

Hello from across the bay! Glad to see you guys are still stoked about your championship, as well you should be.

I just wanted to be on the 1st page saying that the Giants won't be making playoffs this season.

happy.gif

Hello from across the bay! Glad to see you guys are still stoked about your championship, as well you should be.

I just wanted to be on the 1st page saying that the Giants won't be making playoffs this season.

happy.gif

Won't make the playoffs? In the NL West? I mean nothing is guaranteed but no one in the division vastly improved.

Won't make the playoffs? In the NL West? I mean nothing is guaranteed but no one in the division vastly improved.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

happy.gif

*Quoted*
happy.gif

hopefully frontrunner4life will be using this later
wink.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

happy.gif

*Quoted*
happy.gif

hopefully frontrunner4life will be using this later
wink.gif

pimp.gif

Just to keep the banter going, let me ask some questions:

1. Did this team improve in the off-season?
2. Did the other teams in the division improve in the off-season?
3. Is it possible for this team to play to the level it play in the last month and playoffs of last season?

Just to keep the banter going, let me ask some questions:

1. Did this team improve in the off-season?
2. Did the other teams in the division improve in the off-season?
3. Is it possible for this team to play to the level it play in the last month and playoffs of last season?

If you consider addition by subtraction as getting better, then yes. I think not having Edgar and Juan will be beneficial in the long run.

Hopefully Belt becomes the Posey of last year, lot of pressure.

No one in the NL west sticks out as the best. The Giants have the advantage of knowing what it takes now.

I do think San Diego will be better than most people thing and Colorado hangs around too. But our core is the same as is our pitching. Bumgarner is a great wildcats who hopefully won't have a sophomore slump.

If you consider addition by subtraction as getting better, then yes. I think not having Edgar and Juan will be beneficial in the long run.

Hopefully Belt becomes the Posey of last year, lot of pressure.

No one in the NL west sticks out as the best. The Giants have the advantage of knowing what it takes now.

I do think San Diego will be better than most people thing and Colorado hangs around too. But our core is the same as is our pitching. Bumgarner is a great wildcats who hopefully won't have a sophomore slump.

Back
Top Bottom