Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

As far as tracking the players and adding them to the team...did u wanna do that Paul?
Or we can pass around the commish power to whoever is available at the time to do so.
I work nights this week so I'll make you co-commish to help add them to the teams so when I'm not available to update teams, I'll make you commish. I'll try to update the teams as frequently as possible and when I'm not available, I hope you can do so, too. Changing commish powers frequently between more people would be somewhat of a hassle and may become confusing.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

As far as tracking the players and adding them to the team...did u wanna do that Paul?
Or we can pass around the commish power to whoever is available at the time to do so.
I work nights this week so I'll make you co-commish to help add them to the teams so when I'm not available to update teams, I'll make you commish. I'll try to update the teams as frequently as possible and when I'm not available, I hope you can do so, too. Changing commish powers frequently between more people would be somewhat of a hassle and may become confusing.
ohwell.gif

I've out-grown this forum, man.  Just have nothing to say to these kids whose opinions/general outlook on life I disagree with.  I'm only around for the fantasy leagues (
smokin.gif
) and to basically lurk for some classic threads to pop up.

Paul, I'm in the process of moving.  Supposed to have the sectional deliveried early next week and bed soon thereafter.  Slowly but surely I'm transitioning into the condo, its just a pain in the neck organzing everything when working a crazy schedule (some AM, some PM) and I'm sure you can relate.

Yea, I snapped in that Monta thread and had to say something.

I've out-grown this forum, man.  Just have nothing to say to these kids whose opinions/general outlook on life I disagree with.  I'm only around for the fantasy leagues (
smokin.gif
) and to basically lurk for some classic threads to pop up.

Paul, I'm in the process of moving.  Supposed to have the sectional deliveried early next week and bed soon thereafter.  Slowly but surely I'm transitioning into the condo, its just a pain in the neck organzing everything when working a crazy schedule (some AM, some PM) and I'm sure you can relate.

Yea, I snapped in that Monta thread and had to say something.

I think we can start it tomorrow 9:00am. We've got the draft order and the speadsheet ready. Let's just make sure everyone is clear on the process and rules once more tonight before we start drafting tomorrow morning.

I think we can start it tomorrow 9:00am. We've got the draft order and the speadsheet ready. Let's just make sure everyone is clear on the process and rules once more tonight before we start drafting tomorrow morning.

SF Giants Fantasy Baseball League Update

The draft will begin 03/16/11 at 9:00am and we'll call it a night at 12:00am (midnight). If we're not done with the draft, then we'll resume it again 9:00am the following morning and ending it at 12:00am (midnight). A team has a 3 hour time limit to make their selection. If the person didn't make their pick within the 3 hour time limit, they will be autopicked and given the highest ranked player available.
As I said before, you can access the spreadsheet through your smartphone so you don't necessarily to be near your computer to make your pick. A 3 hour window should be sufficient.

There will be a page on the spreadsheet where we can add our preferred method of being notified it is our turn (email or cell number for texts). I'm sure we're all mature enough for this.

NTL will try and get a list of players on the spreadsheet so that you'll have an idea of who's available and what their projected slot is.

As commish, me or NTL will be updating the select players and taking them off the list of available players, trying to keep the list current.

Anything else I'm missing, NTL?

SF Giants Fantasy Baseball League Update

The draft will begin 03/16/11 at 9:00am and we'll call it a night at 12:00am (midnight). If we're not done with the draft, then we'll resume it again 9:00am the following morning and ending it at 12:00am (midnight). A team has a 3 hour time limit to make their selection. If the person didn't make their pick within the 3 hour time limit, they will be autopicked and given the highest ranked player available.
As I said before, you can access the spreadsheet through your smartphone so you don't necessarily to be near your computer to make your pick. A 3 hour window should be sufficient.

There will be a page on the spreadsheet where we can add our preferred method of being notified it is our turn (email or cell number for texts). I'm sure we're all mature enough for this.

NTL will try and get a list of players on the spreadsheet so that you'll have an idea of who's available and what their projected slot is.

As commish, me or NTL will be updating the select players and taking them off the list of available players, trying to keep the list current.

Anything else I'm missing, NTL?

The cutoff is at midnight, but of course it doesn't mean the draft has to stop. The cutoff only means you won't be dinged from the 3hr limit
Example: say it's your turn to go @ 11:30pm. You'll have until 11:30AM to make your pick.

All the info is there on the SS. the tabs[located at bottom left of website] should be draft, players, contact info, and league settings...or something like that.

It's not as hard or confusing as it seems. Once things start to pick up, we'll be flying through it. Hopefully.

The cutoff is at midnight, but of course it doesn't mean the draft has to stop. The cutoff only means you won't be dinged from the 3hr limit
Example: say it's your turn to go @ 11:30pm. You'll have until 11:30AM to make your pick.

All the info is there on the SS. the tabs[located at bottom left of website] should be draft, players, contact info, and league settings...or something like that.

It's not as hard or confusing as it seems. Once things start to pick up, we'll be flying through it. Hopefully.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

#3!!!! LOL

So when it's time to draft, I simply put the player I chose and update the spreadsheet?
Please don't take Aaron Rowand. I'm hoping he drops to 8.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

#3!!!! LOL

So when it's time to draft, I simply put the player I chose and update the spreadsheet?
Please don't take Aaron Rowand. I'm hoping he drops to 8.

Back
Top Bottom