Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

#9??!?!?!?!?!??! Damn man, we should have kept at 10 when i was #1 
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

jk
frown.gif
lol

You had two chances at it too! I was perfectly willing to trade it to you if i got it......but I got the 12th
laugh.gif

You had two chances at it too! I was perfectly willing to trade it to you if i got it......but I got the 12th
laugh.gif

If 2 mins go by, and I'm not here to make my pick (decent chance), please just give me BPA Pujols or Hanley.

If 2 mins go by, and I'm not here to make my pick (decent chance), please just give me BPA Pujols or Hanley.

And so it begins...

NTL, you're up. You have until 12pm to make your pick.

Also, in the "Settings" tab, I edited the positions. We have 5 bench players, not 6. That was for before when we had 10 teams only. And now we have 12.

And so it begins...

NTL, you're up. You have until 12pm to make your pick.

Also, in the "Settings" tab, I edited the positions. We have 5 bench players, not 6. That was for before when we had 10 teams only. And now we have 12.

Pujols... no surprise there.
laugh.gif

Burn, I know you said you're going to get the either Pujols or Hanley, whichever one was available... and since NTL got Pujols, you just drafted Hanley. Congratulations.

LiveMyReality, you're up! You've got until 12:15pm to make your pick. I also just PM'ed you so you get some kind of notification other than this thread.

Pujols... no surprise there.
laugh.gif

Burn, I know you said you're going to get the either Pujols or Hanley, whichever one was available... and since NTL got Pujols, you just drafted Hanley. Congratulations.

LiveMyReality, you're up! You've got until 12:15pm to make your pick. I also just PM'ed you so you get some kind of notification other than this thread.

What up's time has expired. Auto-pick was Carl Crawford.

usedtobecool, you're on the clock. You have until 7:30pm to make your pick.

What up's time has expired. Auto-pick was Carl Crawford.

usedtobecool, you're on the clock. You have until 7:30pm to make your pick.

Back
Top Bottom