Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Giants never fail to get good quality guys that will be productive on and off the field... guys that just do their job. I think once september comes... we'll be looking back at this Beltran trade the most and weather he can give us a bat like Uribe did last year

^cuz he's been hurt

anyways, I don't get this deal. it's like they're retrying the tejada experiment, but with cabrera.

^cuz he's been hurt

anyways, I don't get this deal. it's like they're retrying the tejada experiment, but with cabrera.

[table][tr][th="col"]B. Zito SF
6394.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]J. Cueto Cin
8172.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]3-3[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]6-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.24[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]1.88[/td] [/tr][tr][td]24[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]61[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]31[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.25[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.03[/td][/tr][/table]
San Francisco Giants Lineup:
Rowand, CF
Keppinger, 2B
Beltran, RF
Sandoval, 3B
Schierholtz, LF
Cabrera, SS
Belt, 1B
Whiteside, C
Zito, LHP

Cincinnati Reds Lineup:
Stubbs, CF
Renteria, SS
Votto, 1B
Phillips, 2B
Bruce, RF
Heisey, LF
Hernandez, C
Fraizer, 3B
Cueto, RHP

[table][tr][th="col"]B. Zito SF
6394.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]J. Cueto Cin
8172.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]3-3[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]6-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.24[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]1.88[/td] [/tr][tr][td]24[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]61[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]31[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.25[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.03[/td][/tr][/table]
San Francisco Giants Lineup:
Rowand, CF
Keppinger, 2B
Beltran, RF
Sandoval, 3B
Schierholtz, LF
Cabrera, SS
Belt, 1B
Whiteside, C
Zito, LHP

Cincinnati Reds Lineup:
Stubbs, CF
Renteria, SS
Votto, 1B
Phillips, 2B
Bruce, RF
Heisey, LF
Hernandez, C
Fraizer, 3B
Cueto, RHP

Well at least Zito is making the decision to punt his #!$ out of the rotation easy.....

It's not like he shouldn't have been prepared mentally for this game since it wasn't a spot start, so there goes that excuse.

He's simply a mental ****** with weak stuff. Imagine if the Mets HAD gotten him in free agency.

Well at least Zito is making the decision to punt his #!$ out of the rotation easy.....

It's not like he shouldn't have been prepared mentally for this game since it wasn't a spot start, so there goes that excuse.

He's simply a mental ****** with weak stuff. Imagine if the Mets HAD gotten him in free agency.

Watching the Cincinnati feed and Thom Brennaman himself is disgusted with Zito. After that walk to Cueto (1/27 on the season), Brennaman exhaled and muttered "goodness gracious."

I'm soooo done with this clown. Let him rot in Fresno where he can focus on his music without any distractions.

Watching the Cincinnati feed and Thom Brennaman himself is disgusted with Zito. After that walk to Cueto (1/27 on the season), Brennaman exhaled and muttered "goodness gracious."

I'm soooo done with this clown. Let him rot in Fresno where he can focus on his music without any distractions.

Back
Top Bottom