Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Interesting random fact.

In my office at work I have a card from my wife's Aunt. She's pretty awesome with cards and stuff. For my last birthday she got me a card with a picture from Pac Bell during the inaugural season taken from the vicinity of where my mom's seats were.

Who was at bat? Orlando Cabrera.

Who was the energy partner of the Giants back then? Enron.

That, to me, is more interesting than a Zito start.

Interesting random fact.

In my office at work I have a card from my wife's Aunt. She's pretty awesome with cards and stuff. For my last birthday she got me a card with a picture from Pac Bell during the inaugural season taken from the vicinity of where my mom's seats were.

Who was at bat? Orlando Cabrera.

Who was the energy partner of the Giants back then? Enron.

That, to me, is more interesting than a Zito start.

Texas heat getting to you What Up
laugh.gif
?

It's butt hot.

But seriously, some dudes need to log off, read up on whatever it is they want to post on and then come back here. Tired of reading dumb $%#$.

It's butt hot.

But seriously, some dudes need to log off, read up on whatever it is they want to post on and then come back here. Tired of reading dumb $%#$.

No, not after having given up Wheeler for Beltran.

I don't think the Reds would have sent him to us given Dusty Baker's preference.....without it costing us a !!#! ton. I think this is the only position that the Giants would standpat on since it's not usually a huge production category.

We're obviously somewhat spoiled with having Posey, too.

No, not after having given up Wheeler for Beltran.

I don't think the Reds would have sent him to us given Dusty Baker's preference.....without it costing us a !!#! ton. I think this is the only position that the Giants would standpat on since it's not usually a huge production category.

We're obviously somewhat spoiled with having Posey, too.

Probably could have gotten Ramon, but now the Reds still believe they can win the Central. Have the Giants ever drafted a position player that ever amounted to anything?

Probably could have gotten Ramon, but now the Reds still believe they can win the Central. Have the Giants ever drafted a position player that ever amounted to anything?

Back
Top Bottom