Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

The Giants optioned rookie shortstop Brandon Crawford(notes) to Triple-A Fresno to make room on the roster for Cabrera.

The lineup on saturday was looking beastmode. i like stewart at the catcher cuz hes got a cannon. im not claimin i know anything about baseball.... but giants have been looking for a good SS in Tejada and Fontenote and Crawford, hopefully Orlando Cabrera can deliver. 

The Giants optioned rookie shortstop Brandon Crawford(notes) to Triple-A Fresno to make room on the roster for Cabrera.

The lineup on saturday was looking beastmode. i like stewart at the catcher cuz hes got a cannon. im not claimin i know anything about baseball.... but giants have been looking for a good SS in Tejada and Fontenote and Crawford, hopefully Orlando Cabrera can deliver. 

Originally Posted by WErunSF

Originally Posted by WErunSF

Beastmode? He only scored 2 runs
laugh.gif

No more Damon Bruce show on 1050. Now from 9-12 on 680, its the Gary and Damon show. I am disappoint.

No more Damon Bruce show on 1050. Now from 9-12 on 680, its the Gary and Damon show. I am disappoint.

cant believe we got swept smh always been a zito supporter but he can go #+$# himself with coat hangar

cant believe we got swept smh always been a zito supporter but he can go #+$# himself with coat hangar

Originally Posted by dland24

mad.gif

I have class at that time! So disappointing.

Originally Posted by dland24

mad.gif

I have class at that time! So disappointing.

So nobody is on 1050 from 12-4? Great, now I have to listen to the bums Fitz and Brooks.

So nobody is on 1050 from 12-4? Great, now I have to listen to the bums Fitz and Brooks.

Back
Top Bottom