Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Originally Posted by What up

You think the Cubs would go for that?

I don't.

Don't under estimate them...before Hendry was canned they did give a boatload of cash to Zambrano. Hell, I'd take him for his bat.

Originally Posted by What up

You think the Cubs would go for that?

I don't.

Don't under estimate them...before Hendry was canned they did give a boatload of cash to Zambrano. Hell, I'd take him for his bat.

That's exactly why the Cubs probably wouldn't do it. Soriano CAN contribute any night. Zito gets phantom injuries just to keep him off the field.

That's exactly why the Cubs probably wouldn't do it. Soriano CAN contribute any night. Zito gets phantom injuries just to keep him off the field.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

...and that was all she wrote.

Yea pretty much
tired.gif

Cant believe I am inside at&t park and on niketalk. Thats how boring our games are now.

Oh, and Beltran sucks enormous donkey ****. That is all.

Cant believe I am inside at&t park and on niketalk. Thats how boring our games are now.

Oh, and Beltran sucks enormous donkey ****. That is all.

Has there ever been a team with this many injuries before? You can't get mad they just got really really unlucky this season.

Has there ever been a team with this many injuries before? You can't get mad they just got really really unlucky this season.

Originally Posted by dland24

I'm so excited to see this +++@ in person on Friday.

Originally Posted by dland24

I'm so excited to see this +++@ in person on Friday.

Unlucky? At a certain point, you can't blame a professional ball player's inability to hit a fastball on luck.

Unlucky? At a certain point, you can't blame a professional ball player's inability to hit a fastball on luck.

Back
Top Bottom