Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Originally Posted by What up

Beltran's hits would be timely if Keppinger gets on in front of him.

Hmm...

Im not going to look this up....but I feel like Beltran is ALWAYS up with runners on base.  He has as many double plays as a Giant as Aaron Rowand does this year.  His RISP average has to be attrocious. 

I feel like he has had chance after chance to win games for us and he has failed every time. 

Zack Wheeler aside.  Beltran has made zero impact as a Giant. 

depressed
tired.gif

Are we passed the point of a closed door meeting having any impact for the rest of the season?

Are we passed the point of a closed door meeting having any impact for the rest of the season?

I was saying that Bruce Bochy should have flipped over the buffet table weeks ago, pulled out his +!@% and pissed all over the mess that was supposed to be the players dinner.....just to send a message. These are *$#+!!@ Major Leaguers. It is inexcusable to have as little life as this team has.

And he should have started his speech with "if you are a pitcher, please leave the room...."

I was saying that Bruce Bochy should have flipped over the buffet table weeks ago, pulled out his +!@% and pissed all over the mess that was supposed to be the players dinner.....just to send a message. These are *$#+!!@ Major Leaguers. It is inexcusable to have as little life as this team has.

And he should have started his speech with "if you are a pitcher, please leave the room...."

Team is hard to watch. What makes it worse, the people that don't know anything and act like the pitchers are the ones that are losing these games.

Team is hard to watch. What makes it worse, the people that don't know anything and act like the pitchers are the ones that are losing these games.

Brown CF
Keppinger 2B
Sandoval 3B
Beltran RF
Belt LF
Pill 1B
Sanchez C
Burriss SS
Pitcher

Thats the lineup I want to see on September 1st. Pipe dream, I know.....but why the +$%% not?

Brown CF
Keppinger 2B
Sandoval 3B
Beltran RF
Belt LF
Pill 1B
Sanchez C
Burriss SS
Pitcher

Thats the lineup I want to see on September 1st. Pipe dream, I know.....but why the +$%% not?

%@%# Burriss.

Do ya'll think Casey Blake feels like a prick for mocking Willy's salute to his dad after watching the piece on The Franchise?

%@%# Burriss.

Do ya'll think Casey Blake feels like a prick for mocking Willy's salute to his dad after watching the piece on The Franchise?

I'm !*%!+!% disapointed with this team and what has happened over the last month.  The whole thing about me saying that this part of the schedule should be easy for the Giants, well that crap is out the window.

I'm at an all-time low as for confidence in this team's offensive woes, and it's hard for anyone being optimistic at this point.

How is Miguel !*%!+!% Tejada still on this team?!?

I'm !*%!+!% disapointed with this team and what has happened over the last month.  The whole thing about me saying that this part of the schedule should be easy for the Giants, well that crap is out the window.

I'm at an all-time low as for confidence in this team's offensive woes, and it's hard for anyone being optimistic at this point.

How is Miguel !*%!+!% Tejada still on this team?!?

Ain't Pill like 27? He isn't a damn prospect anymore. He needs to be playing like yesterday.

Ain't Pill like 27? He isn't a damn prospect anymore. He needs to be playing like yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom