Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

I'm +$+!%%% disapointed with this team and what has happened over the last month.  The whole thing about me saying that this part of the schedule should be easy for the Giants, well that crap is out the window.

I'm at an all-time low as for confidence in this team's offensive woes, and it's hard for anyone being optimistic at this point.

How is Miguel +$+!%%% Tejada still on this team?!?

Really though. If I was a free-agent-to-be pitcher I'd sign with any NL West team in the offseason just to face the Giants and boost my Cy Young chances.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

I'm +$+!%%% disapointed with this team and what has happened over the last month.  The whole thing about me saying that this part of the schedule should be easy for the Giants, well that crap is out the window.

I'm at an all-time low as for confidence in this team's offensive woes, and it's hard for anyone being optimistic at this point.

How is Miguel +$+!%%% Tejada still on this team?!?

Really though. If I was a free-agent-to-be pitcher I'd sign with any NL West team in the offseason just to face the Giants and boost my Cy Young chances.

Tejada has been really lucky this year with all the injuries this team has had. He would have been gone long time ago if this team was healthy.

Tejada has been really lucky this year with all the injuries this team has had. He would have been gone long time ago if this team was healthy.

[h3]
[h3]KNBR bombshell: Damon Bruce out, Larry Krueger to co-host with Gary Radnichhttp://www.bayareasportsguy.com/knb...t-larry-krueger-to-co-host-with-gary-radnich/[/h3]
Posted by Bay Area Sports Guy in 95.7 FM The Game, Damon Bruce, KNBR, Larry Krueger on 08 30th, 2011 | 7 responses

Gary Radnich is coming back to KNBR after his long vacation after all. But he won’t be working with Damon Bruce. Only a month after Bruce was moved from KNBR 1050 to 680′s 9-to-noon slot with Radnich, there’s another major shakeup at “The Sports Leader.
[/h3]

[h3]
[h3]KNBR bombshell: Damon Bruce out, Larry Krueger to co-host with Gary Radnichhttp://www.bayareasportsguy.com/knb...t-larry-krueger-to-co-host-with-gary-radnich/[/h3]
Posted by Bay Area Sports Guy in 95.7 FM The Game, Damon Bruce, KNBR, Larry Krueger on 08 30th, 2011 | 7 responses

Gary Radnich is coming back to KNBR after his long vacation after all. But he won’t be working with Damon Bruce. Only a month after Bruce was moved from KNBR 1050 to 680′s 9-to-noon slot with Radnich, there’s another major shakeup at “The Sports Leader.
[/h3]

Originally Posted by dland24

[h3]

[/h3]

Originally Posted by dland24

[h3]

[/h3]

Hope he gets a good time slot somewhere, I enjoyed him solo without Radnich. I listen to Murph and Mac in the morning on my drive in and then that's about it. I actually made efforts for DBruce and when he was on 1050 against Fitz, it was a no brainer. Back to Pandora for me.

Hope he gets a good time slot somewhere, I enjoyed him solo without Radnich. I listen to Murph and Mac in the morning on my drive in and then that's about it. I actually made efforts for DBruce and when he was on 1050 against Fitz, it was a no brainer. Back to Pandora for me.

Get Damon back on 1050. I found it easier to listen to him during his 12-4 time slot since that's when I'm out driving the most during that time.

However, I found his angry rants after tough Giants' losses soothing, when he used to be on late nights.

I usually respect his opinions.

Get Damon back on 1050. I found it easier to listen to him during his 12-4 time slot since that's when I'm out driving the most during that time.

However, I found his angry rants after tough Giants' losses soothing, when he used to be on late nights.

I usually respect his opinions.

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Garza ChC
7823.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]R. Vogelsong SF
6571.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]6-10[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]10-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.68[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.54[/td] [/tr][tr][td]157[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]109[/td] [/tr][tr][td]53[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]52[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.31[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.25[/td][/tr][/table]
Chicago Cubs Lineup:
Castro, SS
Barney, 2B
Ramirez, 3B
Pena, 1B
Soriano, LF
Byrd, CF
Colvin, RF
Soto, C
Garza, RHP

San Francisco Giants Lineup:
Torres, CF
Keppinger, 2B
Beltran, RF
Sandoval, 3B
Huff, 1B
Belt, LF
Fontenot, SS
Stewart, C
Vogelsong, RHP

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Garza ChC
7823.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]R. Vogelsong SF
6571.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]6-10[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]10-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.68[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.54[/td] [/tr][tr][td]157[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]109[/td] [/tr][tr][td]53[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]52[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.31[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.25[/td][/tr][/table]
Chicago Cubs Lineup:
Castro, SS
Barney, 2B
Ramirez, 3B
Pena, 1B
Soriano, LF
Byrd, CF
Colvin, RF
Soto, C
Garza, RHP

San Francisco Giants Lineup:
Torres, CF
Keppinger, 2B
Beltran, RF
Sandoval, 3B
Huff, 1B
Belt, LF
Fontenot, SS
Stewart, C
Vogelsong, RHP

Per Damon Bruce's Twitter:

Monday: KNBR 1050 - back to normal. Back to great radio. Back to the solo show you (and I) crave.
#OneManOneMic

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Per Damon Bruce's Twitter:

Monday: KNBR 1050 - back to normal. Back to great radio. Back to the solo show you (and I) crave.
#OneManOneMic

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Garza should just start throwing left handed in the 5th inning to make it interesting.
Edit:  Soriano, Gah-Daaaayum

Garza should just start throwing left handed in the 5th inning to make it interesting.
Edit:  Soriano, Gah-Daaaayum

Back
Top Bottom