Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

That missed call by the 3rd base ump really hurt us badly
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

We might have ruined our best hitting prospect since Sandoval by bringing him
Up to early. Great.

This is an incredibly stupid comment on so many different levels.

Up to early. Great.

Up to early. Great.
Ruined?
That doesn't make sense.

If he doesn't get better, then he was just a "prospect" who didn't live up to potential and perhaps was overrated. 

Up to early. Great.
Ruined?
That doesn't make sense.

If he doesn't get better, then he was just a "prospect" who didn't live up to potential and perhaps was overrated. 

Originally Posted by dland24

Up to early. Great.

Please. Baseball is a 50% mental game. Playing Highly competitive travel ball, I would know this. Going 2-30 in your first appearance with your new team really messes with your mind. It isn't easy to get that confidence back because you are pressing to do really well. That's when more mistakes happen.

Up to early. Great.

Please. Baseball is a 50% mental game. Playing Highly competitive travel ball, I would know this. Going 2-30 in your first appearance with your new team really messes with your mind. It isn't easy to get that confidence back because you are pressing to do really well. That's when more mistakes happen.

Up to early. Great.

Funny thing is, all this you just wrote has very little to do with why original statement was ******ed.  And travel ball huh?  Had a feeling you were 16.

Up to early. Great.

Funny thing is, all this you just wrote has very little to do with why original statement was ******ed.  And travel ball huh?  Had a feeling you were 16.

Colby Rasmus error aside, haven't really been following the NL West outside of the boys in blue?

Didn't think Belt crashed to Earth that bad.  Thought it would be 10-15 games before they figured him out.

Does the fact that Buster Posey is awful at AT&T Park concern you guys?  Serious question.

Colby Rasmus error aside, haven't really been following the NL West outside of the boys in blue?

Didn't think Belt crashed to Earth that bad.  Thought it would be 10-15 games before they figured him out.

Does the fact that Buster Posey is awful at AT&T Park concern you guys?  Serious question.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

eek.gif

Didnt realize how bad his splits were.  Wow.  Now that you bring it up, its definitely a concern.  Jesus.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

eek.gif

Didnt realize how bad his splits were.  Wow.  Now that you bring it up, its definitely a concern.  Jesus.

Tough game tonight. Glad to see the Giants give love to Uribe when he received his ring.

I also tip my hat to Kershaw, he is a beast.

Tough game tonight. Glad to see the Giants give love to Uribe when he received his ring.

I also tip my hat to Kershaw, he is a beast.

We are really hurting for Ross and Torres. I knew Rowand's hot start wouldn't last through the weekend. Eventually, he had to remember who he is. And I was confused by Bochy again, Schierholtz hits lefties well yet he didn't make an appearance until a late pinch hit situation. Burrell is now hitting .222, 5 hits....4 of them for HRs
laugh.gif
...yet all of them are solo jacks
30t6p3b.gif

We are really hurting for Ross and Torres. I knew Rowand's hot start wouldn't last through the weekend. Eventually, he had to remember who he is. And I was confused by Bochy again, Schierholtz hits lefties well yet he didn't make an appearance until a late pinch hit situation. Burrell is now hitting .222, 5 hits....4 of them for HRs
laugh.gif
...yet all of them are solo jacks
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah we need Torres and Ross to come back asap cause this Rowand/Schierholtz/DeRosa combo isn't doing the job right now, Belt is in a major funk, and Burrell is only hitting solo HR's and nothing else. Huff and Posey have been up and down offensively, the only person doing well with the bat is Pablo.

Hopefully Lincecum and Sanchez can have great outings because our offense is in no run support mode
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom