Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Originally Posted by ****dog16

That last 2 seamer
sick.gif
 Wilson looking good!

New and improved
pimp.gif

Nice win. Looking forward to seeing are lineup at full strength on the road trip 
pimp.gif

Nice win. Looking forward to seeing are lineup at full strength on the road trip 
pimp.gif

Winning the series against the Dodgers 
pimp.gif

Back to back 3 up, 3 down saves for B-Weez
pimp.gif

I'm going to try to go to the game on Friday or Saturday up in PHX...anyone else going?

Winning the series against the Dodgers 
pimp.gif

Back to back 3 up, 3 down saves for B-Weez
pimp.gif

I'm going to try to go to the game on Friday or Saturday up in PHX...anyone else going?

Just got home from the game.  1-0 on the season
r2iwko.gif
r2iwko.gif
r2iwko.gif
r2iwko.gif
r2iwko.gif
r2iwko.gif

Wilson's new 2 seamer
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Great game tonight.  Way to finish the series against the bums!  Torres needs to go on the DL.  Our team is too banged up to not have the extra bench guy for the next series. Byrnesy brought up a great point about DeRosa on my drive home.  How someone can be sitting out for as long as he has and scratch himself out of the lineup is definitely a MAJOR red flag.  Honestly, if we get ANYthing out of DeRosa this year, I think thats great....because I am expecting zero.  Burrell needs to figure it out.  Cant be K or HR.  Anyways, great series.  Lets take the series in Az too!

Just got home from the game.  1-0 on the season
r2iwko.gif
r2iwko.gif
r2iwko.gif
r2iwko.gif
r2iwko.gif
r2iwko.gif

Wilson's new 2 seamer
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Great game tonight.  Way to finish the series against the bums!  Torres needs to go on the DL.  Our team is too banged up to not have the extra bench guy for the next series. Byrnesy brought up a great point about DeRosa on my drive home.  How someone can be sitting out for as long as he has and scratch himself out of the lineup is definitely a MAJOR red flag.  Honestly, if we get ANYthing out of DeRosa this year, I think thats great....because I am expecting zero.  Burrell needs to figure it out.  Cant be K or HR.  Anyways, great series.  Lets take the series in Az too!

nah it's a preview for the upcoming season i guess. it was 34 minutes. the next episode is airing in the summer i think.

nah it's a preview for the upcoming season i guess. it was 34 minutes. the next episode is airing in the summer i think.

Originally Posted by dland24

Our team is too banged up to not have the extra bench guy for the next series. Byrnesy brought up a great point about DeRosa on my drive home.  How someone can be sitting out for as long as he has and scratch himself out of the lineup is definitely a MAJOR red flag.  Honestly, if we get ANYthing out of DeRosa this year, I think thats great....because I am expecting zero.  Burrell needs to figure it out.  Cant be K or HR.  Anyways, great series.  Lets take the series in Az too!

Wait so whats up with DeRosa? I heard he injured his wrist in BP. Was EB questioning his toughness? Burrell seems to have zero plate discipline and it seems like he's out in front of everything fastballs and breaking pitches.

Back
Top Bottom