Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Originally Posted by dland24

Our team is too banged up to not have the extra bench guy for the next series. Byrnesy brought up a great point about DeRosa on my drive home.  How someone can be sitting out for as long as he has and scratch himself out of the lineup is definitely a MAJOR red flag.  Honestly, if we get ANYthing out of DeRosa this year, I think thats great....because I am expecting zero.  Burrell needs to figure it out.  Cant be K or HR.  Anyways, great series.  Lets take the series in Az too!

Wait so whats up with DeRosa? I heard he injured his wrist in BP. Was EB questioning his toughness? Burrell seems to have zero plate discipline and it seems like he's out in front of everything fastballs and breaking pitches.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

^ I'll be there both days.

For sure.  I'll let you know if I end up going.
Be honest, no you won't. 
laugh.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Giants ace Lincecum donates $25K to assist beaten fan[/h1] CBSSports.com wire reports
April 14, 2011
SAN FRANCISCO -- Giants ace Tim Lincecum is giving $25,000 to assist the longtime San Francisco fan who was attacked outside Dodger Stadium last month.

The two-time NL Cy Young Award winner's donation will go to the Bryan Stow Fund to help with the 42-year-old paramedic's medical bills and other expenses. The father of two was beaten in a parking lot outside Dodger Stadium after the teams' March 31 season opener and remains hospitalized in Los Angeles in a medically induced coma. No arrests have been made despite a $150,000 reward.

The Giants raised nearly $70,000 for the Stow fund, partnering with his employer, American Medical Response, to gather donations at AT&T Park on Monday for the Dodgers-Giants series opener. The total includes a $10,000 donation from the team.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Giants ace Lincecum donates $25K to assist beaten fan[/h1] CBSSports.com wire reports
April 14, 2011
SAN FRANCISCO -- Giants ace Tim Lincecum is giving $25,000 to assist the longtime San Francisco fan who was attacked outside Dodger Stadium last month.

The two-time NL Cy Young Award winner's donation will go to the Bryan Stow Fund to help with the 42-year-old paramedic's medical bills and other expenses. The father of two was beaten in a parking lot outside Dodger Stadium after the teams' March 31 season opener and remains hospitalized in Los Angeles in a medically induced coma. No arrests have been made despite a $150,000 reward.

The Giants raised nearly $70,000 for the Stow fund, partnering with his employer, American Medical Response, to gather donations at AT&T Park on Monday for the Dodgers-Giants series opener. The total includes a $10,000 donation from the team.

That was an awesome preview for the Giants documentary. I'll be watching that for sure.

Thanks for posting that article Lazy.

That was an awesome preview for the Giants documentary. I'll be watching that for sure.

Thanks for posting that article Lazy.

That show was AWESOME. Just saw it for the first time. Was like a baseball version of Hard Knocks with OUR team.
pimp.gif

Ive been saying this for about a month. Marc Kroon is awesome and I am really rooting for him. Should have been on this team from the start. Good piece on him. The stuff on Belt was pretty cool too.

That show was AWESOME. Just saw it for the first time. Was like a baseball version of Hard Knocks with OUR team.
pimp.gif

Ive been saying this for about a month. Marc Kroon is awesome and I am really rooting for him. Should have been on this team from the start. Good piece on him. The stuff on Belt was pretty cool too.

Back
Top Bottom