Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

lmao at Andres Torres working out in True Religion jeans

laugh.gif
 Have to break in that raw denim. LOL.

I was surprised that the cameramen were in Bochy's office when they cut Kroon. Larry Baer was on KNBR when the news of a documentary was being made and one of the concerns is that they didn't want to disrespect the players by showing who got cut. Ahh well...I think Kroon will be here soon enough if Castilla sucks even more. Haha.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

lmao at Andres Torres working out in True Religion jeans

laugh.gif
 Have to break in that raw denim. LOL.

I was surprised that the cameramen were in Bochy's office when they cut Kroon. Larry Baer was on KNBR when the news of a documentary was being made and one of the concerns is that they didn't want to disrespect the players by showing who got cut. Ahh well...I think Kroon will be here soon enough if Castilla sucks even more. Haha.

Originally Posted by dland24

That show was AWESOME. Just saw it for the first time. Was like a baseball version of Hard Knocks with OUR team.
pimp.gif

Ive been saying this for about a month. Marc Kroon is awesome and I am really rooting for him. Should have been on this team from the start. Good piece on him. The stuff on Belt was pretty cool too.
interested in watching kroon has he played yet besides preseason?
Disregard-just finished watching the full video

That show was AWESOME. Just saw it for the first time. Was like a baseball version of Hard Knocks with OUR team.
pimp.gif

Ive been saying this for about a month. Marc Kroon is awesome and I am really rooting for him. Should have been on this team from the start. Good piece on him. The stuff on Belt was pretty cool too.
interested in watching kroon has he played yet besides preseason?
Disregard-just finished watching the full video

pimp.gif

Made me become a Kroon fan.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

pimp.gif

Im telling you.  I saw him pitch 3 times in Spring Training.  Once I was sitting right behind home plate.  He was absolutely filthy.  There is no one (Brandon Belt included) that impressed me more in ST.  Im rooting for him.

For those interested, so far he thrown 4 innings and has yet to give up an earned run.  He is 1-0 with a save and has 5 strikeouts.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

pimp.gif

Im telling you.  I saw him pitch 3 times in Spring Training.  Once I was sitting right behind home plate.  He was absolutely filthy.  There is no one (Brandon Belt included) that impressed me more in ST.  Im rooting for him.

For those interested, so far he thrown 4 innings and has yet to give up an earned run.  He is 1-0 with a save and has 5 strikeouts.

Back
Top Bottom