Official 2011 Track & Field Thread: Diamond League (Brussels) Bolt 9.76 & Blake 19.26

Tyson did a 9.79 two hours ago now Steve Mullings just matched that.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Off subject but yesterday at our Indiana State HS Boys Track Meet, Austin Rudd from Center Grove HS doubled a 1:49.25 800 (State Record) and then came back with a 4.03.00 1600 (State Record).
30t6p3b.gif

Oh...and he ran that 800 in the slow heat. Both times are the Nation's HS best right now. And then, he ran a 47.4 split in the 4X4...also won that.

Off subject but yesterday at our Indiana State HS Boys Track Meet, Austin Rudd from Center Grove HS doubled a 1:49.25 800 (State Record) and then came back with a 4.03.00 1600 (State Record).
30t6p3b.gif

Oh...and he ran that 800 in the slow heat. Both times are the Nation's HS best right now. And then, he ran a 47.4 split in the 4X4...also won that.

[h1]Tyson Gay Sends 9.79secs Warning To Bolt and Powell[/h1]
By Gary Smith, Track and Field Contributor
Published on today 12:41 p.m. CST   ·   No Comments

Clermont, Florida (Sporting Alert) — Tyson Gay send out a stunning warning to his rivals on Saturday with a sizzling 9.79 seconds clocking in Clermont.

The American, who will be gunning to dethrone Usain Bolt of his World Championships title later this summer, sped home ahead of Jamaica’s Nickel Ashmeade, who improved his career best to 9.96 secs for second place.

Kleston Bledman of Trinidad & Tobago was also among the sub-10 seconds runners at the meeting with his time being clocked at 9.99 and American Travis Padgett, 4th in 10.00secs.

Gay’s time improved Steve Mullings’ previous world-leading mark of 9.89secs, also on the same track, which has not been recognised by the IAAF.

Gay’s run, however, is way better than the double 9.91secs performances by Bolt, at a Diamond League meet in Rome and Golden Spike meeting in Ostrava, respectively.

Asafa Powell’s best this season is 9.93secs.

Gay will be in action again at the Diamond League in New York on June 11.

[h1]Tyson Gay Sends 9.79secs Warning To Bolt and Powell[/h1]
By Gary Smith, Track and Field Contributor
Published on today 12:41 p.m. CST   ·   No Comments

Clermont, Florida (Sporting Alert) — Tyson Gay send out a stunning warning to his rivals on Saturday with a sizzling 9.79 seconds clocking in Clermont.

The American, who will be gunning to dethrone Usain Bolt of his World Championships title later this summer, sped home ahead of Jamaica’s Nickel Ashmeade, who improved his career best to 9.96 secs for second place.

Kleston Bledman of Trinidad & Tobago was also among the sub-10 seconds runners at the meeting with his time being clocked at 9.99 and American Travis Padgett, 4th in 10.00secs.

Gay’s time improved Steve Mullings’ previous world-leading mark of 9.89secs, also on the same track, which has not been recognised by the IAAF.

Gay’s run, however, is way better than the double 9.91secs performances by Bolt, at a Diamond League meet in Rome and Golden Spike meeting in Ostrava, respectively.

Asafa Powell’s best this season is 9.93secs.

Gay will be in action again at the Diamond League in New York on June 11.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Him and Mullings used to train together with Wallace Spearmon..  and Lance Brauman
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Him and Mullings used to train together with Wallace Spearmon..  and Lance Brauman
eyes.gif

Ally lacked focus after she thought she got the DQ for the false start.

Ally lacked focus after she thought she got the DQ for the false start.

Allyson Felix with a world leading time 49.81 I believe. Annoyed I missed the Men's 400 Hurdles, lineup and results wise that was the best race.

Also this IS the official thread, I'll personally do my best to update it as much as I can.

who's the white boy in lane 3? only focused on him as soon as i saw him

Allyson Felix with a world leading time 49.81 I believe. Annoyed I missed the Men's 400 Hurdles, lineup and results wise that was the best race.

Also this IS the official thread, I'll personally do my best to update it as much as I can.

who's the white boy in lane 3? only focused on him as soon as i saw him

Back
Top Bottom