Official 2011 Track & Field Thread: Diamond League (Brussels) Bolt 9.76 & Blake 19.26

Cat from Florida St. Just ran a 9.87 with a 1.3 wind. Fastest collegiate ever. #4 in the world.

and someone jumped 27' 6" in the LJ

collegiates are no joke this day and time

Cat from Florida St. Just ran a 9.87 with a 1.3 wind. Fastest collegiate ever. #4 in the world.

and someone jumped 27' 6" in the LJ

collegiates are no joke this day and time

sick.gif
Jessica Beard's anchor leg of the 4x400
pimp.gif

I messed around and got back too late, did my girl Ti'erra win the womens 100 hurdles?

NYC gran prix on NBC right now

I messed around and got back too late, did my girl Ti'erra win the womens 100 hurdles?

NYC gran prix on NBC right now

some of these distance races got me wanting to go out there and run again. the pace ran for the 5000m is unearthly

some of these distance races got me wanting to go out there and run again. the pace ran for the 5000m is unearthly

Most countries are having their trials this weekend, should be good.

U.S.
Trinidad
Jamaica
Canada
GBR

Most countries are having their trials this weekend, should be good.

U.S.
Trinidad
Jamaica
Canada
GBR

Can stream the Jamaican Trials here.

Then scroll the bar all the way to the right and click x on the credit card payment. It should let you watch it live.

Can stream the Jamaican Trials here.

Then scroll the bar all the way to the right and click x on the credit card payment. It should let you watch it live.

Carmelita Jeter did a 10.74 in the U.S. Trials semi's a few moments ago, second fastest in the world.

Tyson Gay pulled out of the U.S. Trials meaning he won't make the World Championship team (only the relay). Also means we might possibly not see a Gay vs. Bolt matchup until next years Olympic Games.

Carmelita Jeter did a 10.74 in the U.S. Trials semi's a few moments ago, second fastest in the world.

Tyson Gay pulled out of the U.S. Trials meaning he won't make the World Championship team (only the relay). Also means we might possibly not see a Gay vs. Bolt matchup until next years Olympic Games.

^ Funny thing is at the Jamaican Trials VCB false started in the semi-finals and wasn't taken out.

Back
Top Bottom