Official 2011 Track & Field Thread: Diamond League (Brussels) Bolt 9.76 & Blake 19.26

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Man bolts 1st round 100 was easssssyyyyyyyy.
Dip your post is appreciated. Ran track all through my life and it got me to college.
Did you run?

200, Relay and Long Jump.

Where are you guys watching this?

Either guys are watching it live (myself) via streams (Universal Sports, CBC, other sites) or you wait to see footage the following day on NBC/CBC.

For example: Right now Day 2 is going on which you can stream if you want to see it live or wait until NBC packages the morning and evening sessions taped tomorrow afternoon.

Dip your post is appreciated. Ran track all through my life and it got me to college.
Did you run?

Either guys are watching it live (myself) via streams (Universal Sports, CBC, other sites) or you wait to see footage the following day on NBC/CBC.

For example: Right now Day 2 is going on which you can stream if you want to see it live or wait until NBC packages the morning and evening sessions taped tomorrow afternoon.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Did you run?

That's whats up. 100 lj n relay myself

Did you run?

That's whats up. 100 lj n relay myself

What? I post regularly here on all sports minus Hockey, College Football, and Soccer.
I stay in NCAA hoops, NCAA football and Soccer.
laugh.gif

Maybe it just seems that way because you were always such a staple in Music. *shrugs*

What? I post regularly here on all sports minus Hockey, College Football, and Soccer.
I stay in NCAA hoops, NCAA football and Soccer.
laugh.gif

Maybe it just seems that way because you were always such a staple in Music. *shrugs*

30t6p3b.gif
at Sanya messing up in the Semi's.

EDIT: Sanya makes the final on time.

30t6p3b.gif
at Sanya messing up in the Semi's.

EDIT: Sanya makes the final on time.

the final is set .... seem like bolt ,blake, dix is the top 3 for the finals...... the finals is in about 2 hrs

the final is set .... seem like bolt ,blake, dix is the top 3 for the finals...... the finals is in about 2 hrs

30 mins away.....Men's 100m Final.

EDIT: I won't post the results here, on Twitter I will though.
laugh.gif

30 mins away.....Men's 100m Final.

EDIT: I won't post the results here, on Twitter I will though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom