Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

Was in the building last night for the fights...that Rios/Alvarado fight had the crowd buzzing! Then on the other hand you had Nishioka lol. Donaire was doing all he could to fight but you could tell Nishioka didnt want it. Dude should never be allowed to fight again in the US lol

Def not interested in Berto should be a good match up Berto should be VADA tested like Donaire 24/7.

Who's going to Garcia-Morales fight this weekend? Tickets are crazy overpriced am going to wait till Thursday to pull the trigger 4 championship fights is solid for me.

To an extent, I can agree with the Nonito naysayers. But the GB/TR beef shouldn't be a negative on him. Neither should Arce ducking him. Nishioka is a top 5 guy and a guy who has had success out of Japan so I'd give him credit for dominating him. I think he's looked so boring lately partly because he's trying to be a stylish KO guy and partly because no one is tempted to stand in there with him and test his chin. I don't think his power came up with him as much as the Montiel fight made me believe it. He needs to fight Rigondeaux already, at a certain point this "he's not a big name" excuse is just another way of saying "I don't want that fight". I want to see him at 126, that's where he'll be tested more.

TBH, stacked with what? I don't think it's worth it with those fights.
i mean they all may not turn out to be great fights but its alot of big name boxers on that card. if i lived out there would have no problem paying to go see all them guys. you dont get many cards like that one

and K9 signed with Golden boy today, but since both berto and the ghost are getting a million plus for there fight berto proably just went with the bigger pay day.

jay you been reading up on the floyd/summers thing some more? **** dont make sense

Erik Morales Test A sample came back with trace amounts of clenbuterol.

It's a drug that's used for cutting weight.

Back
Top Bottom