Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

Reading Victor Conte's tweets it seems as though these fighters arent cheating, per se, but rather just working within the weak parameters of the testing.

laugh.gif
el terrible

From what I was reading apparently he didnt give a damn either. Tweets said he was sipping gatorade immediately after failing to make weight. $50k out of his $1 million purse.

Jose Luis Castillo didnt make weight either.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

From what I was reading apparently he didnt give a damn either. Tweets said he was sipping gatorade immediately after failing to make weight. $50k out of his $1 million purse.

Jose Luis Castillo didnt make weight either.

Its like JLC doesn't even bother making weight 
laugh.gif

JLC is still fighting, though? 
grin.gif

Morales, Joan Guzman, & JLC must all train at the same gym. These guys never make weight...

Per Doug Fischer JLC aint fighting. Fight has been called off due to his inability to come in at a reasonable weight. He was scheduled to fight Jose Cotto.

Late as hell...but round 9 of that Salido/Lopez rematch...wow.

Looking forward to the Zab/Paris fight tonight.

I think Paris is gonna wear him down with body shots in the second half of the fight.

If Vernon trained right for this fight be will beat zab tonight. Met buddy a few times through mutual friends he stay bent.

Should be a great night of boxing. Anytime James Kirkland is fighting, it's nothing short of excitement.

Might be a bit of a delay.

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
Some drama in Kirkland dressing room. He cant have his hands wrapped til he pees for commission. But he has been unable to pee. #boxing

Guess not
laugh.gif

Corona girls
pimp.gif

Gale Van Hoy this guy has been messing up scorecards for a while now
laugh.gif
why do folks go fight in Texas anymore, there's always something fishy going on.

Molina got played, but the rules are rules a cornerman cannot enter the ring at that time. Kirkland should count his blessings. Any good boxer with decent hand and foot speed will give him problems, he's front foot heavy, doesn't cut off the ring good enough for his style, and his jab is too slow.

Garcia vs Morales is a good fight so far, I feel like Garcia is landing the harder shots but Morales is more accurate. I have Morales up by 2 rounds max.

Back
Top Bottom