Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Molina got played, but the rules are rules a cornerman cannot enter the ring at that time. Kirkland should count his blessings. Any good boxer with decent hand and foot speed will give him problems, he's front foot heavy, doesn't cut off the ring good enough for his style, and his jab is too slow.

Garcia vs Morales is a good fight so far, I feel like Garcia is landing the harder shots but Morales is more accurate. I have Morales up by 2 rounds max.
I have Morales up but he is going to lose unless he knocks him out. 

Originally Posted by MrDills

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Molina got played, but the rules are rules a cornerman cannot enter the ring at that time. Kirkland should count his blessings. Any good boxer with decent hand and foot speed will give him problems, he's front foot heavy, doesn't cut off the ring good enough for his style, and his jab is too slow.

Garcia vs Morales is a good fight so far, I feel like Garcia is landing the harder shots but Morales is more accurate. I have Morales up by 2 rounds max.
I have Morales up but he is going to lose unless he knocks him out. 

Morales just got dropped it's a wrap for sure now.

^

pimp.gif
So I'm not the only Zab fan left.

Looking good through 3 rounds...but the first half of fights has never been his problem.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

^

pimp.gif
So I'm not the only Zab fan left.

Looking good through 3 rounds...but the first half of fights has never been his problem.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I been rocking with Zab forever. My family loves Floyd and when they fought I was the only one rocking with Judah. He's eating on Paris.

Vernon Paris looking like food out there. He should have watched his tongue in that press conference, straight lunch meat status.

Originally Posted by maddog345

Molina is a joke. I've never seen so much holding in my life.

Last month with Alexander?
Still it's a shame molina is always on the bad end of this stuff, just put a clinic on Kirkland like he did with cintron.
Hope if a rematch doesn't happen, he fights Alvarado for the ibf title

what a finish
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by maddog345

Molina is a joke. I've never seen so much holding in my life.

Molina should have had at least 6-8 warnings and a couple point deductions. He was holding worse than Alexander.

plus he was on the verge of getting Knocked out.

Kirkland is not nearly as athletic as he would appear.

too bad we were robbed of what would have been epic 11& 12 rounds, if it even got that far.
indifferent.gif

Kirkland was Showing Heart, i dont like him as a fighter but I like that part about him.

smh Zab put on a clinic wow, he is such a front runner. when things go good he can look like a Legend, but when things even barely slightly going against him he folds up like a wallet

Zab has been my guy for a long time now. I'm not sure if he looked good or Paris was just that bad. I'm not to confident in a rematch with Khan but I'm pretty happy that I will be able to go watch my favorite fighter in at least one more fight that means something.

Legendary boxing analyst Bert Sugar passed today at 75. As far as my father was concerned, the man spoke the gospel on all things boxing, all the while puffing away on his trademark cigar.

R.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom