Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

Makes sense if they both win, he's gonna be on his next card. Would love to see him against Haye as well.

So Garcia vs Morales 2 to open up the Barclays center for a boxing bout
:lol: i would have rather seen Zab but Garcia respected the rematch clause with Morales

The story of Casey Guerrero and how he dropped everything to be there for her and did everything for her makes me a huge fan of Robert :pimp:

Last edited:
I didnt have Ghost winning this fight, but thats just me. Aydin's punches were far more effective and his work inside was the difference for me.

Yea he does not belong at 147. Guerrero showed alot of heart though, I thought he was going to get dropped about 3 times in this fight and he kept fighting back. Aydin kind of reminded me of Maidana, but less active and a little less skilled. With a better trainer and gameplan, Aydin could've won this fight and can probably make some very exciting or interesting fights even just the way he is now.

I don't think Guerrero deserves a fight with Floyd, but that could be an easy fight for him coming out of prison - fighting a guy with some fans, a name, and that poses no threat to hurt him. Not saying that as a knock on Floyd either, but that's probably the type of fighter that'd be best to go against after a layoff.

I didnt have Ghost winning this fight, but thats just me. Aydin's punches were far more effective and his work inside was the difference for me.

I actually thought it was 5-5, and there were 2 rounds (rd1 and one of the later rounds, i think 9?) you could've gave to Guerrero just bc he was busier, or to Aydin because he did more damage with 1-3 punches than Guerrero did the whole round. Swing rounds that really would've been based on preference. Guerrero didn't look like he hurt him the whole fight, and started grabbing on for dear life in the later rounds. He was far busier in 5 of the rounds though, Aydin really just needed to let his hands go. I can barely recall him throwing any jabs the whole fight

Glad Guerrero won but idk about him @ 147.

I want to see Aydin fight the winner of Maidana vs Soto-Karass.

guerrero is cool but i think it will be highly unlikely he's gonna be the same guy

going forward

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom