Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

WTF!!!! ..... NAHHHH I HAVE HEARD IT ALLLLL LMAOOOOOO THIS IS TRULY ******ED... PPL ARE DOING THE MOST... *MIND ABSOLUTELY BLOWN* :wow:

Man, it's a dirty game now a days. I don't even use the twitter account I have, I'ma just stick to these guaranteed tickets from the lowkey spots

I HAVE A CODED PROGRAM I USE TOO...ITS CALLED A CAREER...KUDOS TO ANYONE INNOVATIVE ENOUGH TO CREATE A PROGRAM, ITS PRETTY SMART AND SAVY BUT ALL OF THE CAMPING, DM, RAFFLE CRAP IS ASININE AT THIS POINT- DM PROGRAM INCLUDED.... CANT BELIEVE ITS RESULTED TO THIS LOL... IM TOO GROWN OR ANNOYED OR BOTH TO JUMP THROUGH ALL OF THESE HOOPS..IF I REALLY WANT EM ILL GET EM..THROUGH EBAY OR A MOM N POP SHOP OR I JUST WONT GET EM... THE END. KICKS ARE HOBBY NOT MY ENTIRE LIFE LOL

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Customs fees?
Most likely $10-20 on top
Here come the " I ordered the wrong size" comments.
laugh.gif

They never get old.
Yes.
Good looking! It's UK, so if I am trying to get a 10 in US, I should order a 9 on here right?
Should be right. Scroll down further, there is a size chart that shows you the UK and US sizes comparison right next to each other

just ordered from END, never ordered from them before but every order that i have placed overseas have never been charged customs....hopefully i keep the streak going with END
i believe the value has to be over $250 or something to be charged customs right?

I miss anything today?
Good luck to yall trying to cop online
Got my guaranteed ticket ready to go :smokin

edit: I see End has been brought up. R.I.P. End for future releases. Lurkers going to e-camp there now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom