Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

It's not worth buying from any of these sites. They all come to over $200, and you're risking custom fees. :rolleyes

foreign exchange fees. End doesn't mark packages lower value or gift either. I don't understand the haste in getting these. They'll be widely available.

Lately I've stayed away from Euro sites, but I can't do the e-camp thing tomorrow other than to grab the KDs and another shoe.  If anything, I'll cancel the order if I see them locally.  No foreign transaction fees for me either so it's a no brainer.

SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT...ISNT THAT SITE BASED IN UK...WHICH MEANS THEY ARE USING POUNDS OR EURO... THE PRICE CANT POSSIBLY BE 180...ITS EITHER 274(POUNDS) OR 230 (EURO)

Sheesh! Is it Saturday yet?  This release is more on my mind than the potential yambs for this evening.

I COPPED A UK 9.5/US 10.5 FROM END CLOTHING... ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU GUYS SAID AND WHAT I LOOKED UP ON THE SITE..THEY WILL CHARGE US PRICES IF YOU USE THEIR "US SITE" OR SELECT US CURRENCY...I HOPE THATS HOW IT TURNS OUT... ON A BRIGHTER NOTE.. HOPEFULLY MY ORDER WENT THROUGH JUST FINE... NOW I CAN MOVE ON. FOR 182... IM HAPPY :smokin

*** FOR ANYONE THATS EVER ORDERED.... DO THEY KEEP TRACK OF STOCK IN REAL TIME...OR DO YOU GET NOTIFIED AFTER WITH FROZEN FUNDS? IM HOPING ITS THE FORMER

Last edited:
Yay, Got an e-mail from House of Hoops saying my pair is reserved and just got a call from another FootLocker!

Only need one pair though... if you by sac arden mall house of hoops and need , lemme know, cause I won't.

I COPPED A UK 9.5/US 10.5 FROM END CLOTHING... ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU GUYS SAID AND WHAT I LOOKED UP ON THE SITE..THEY WILL CHARGE US PRICES IF YOU USE THEIR "US SITE" OR SELECT US CURRENCY...I HOPE THATS HOW IT TURNS OUT... ON A BRIGHTER NOTE.. HOPEFULLY MY ORDER WENT THROUGH JUST FINE... NOW I CAN MOVE ON. FOR 182... IM HAPPY :smokin
*** FOR ANYONE THATS EVER ORDERED.... DO THEY KEEP TRACK OF STOCK IN REAL TIME...OR DO YOU GET NOTIFIED AFTER WITH FROZEN FUNDS? IM HOPING ITS THE FORMER

I've ordered from END a few times. The first time I got hit with a $55 custom fee from FedEx on a $300 order. The next order of $300 I got a bill from FedEx for $0. My last order of around $180 I never received any bill at all from FedEx. Hopefully this helps.

I've ordered from END a few times. The first time I got hit with a $55 custom fee from FedEx on a $300 order. The next order of $300 I got a bill from FedEx for $0. My last order of around $180 I never received any bill at all from FedEx. Hopefully this helps.

Just the info i needed....repped!

Ballsnark, do you know if they update their stock or if they are known to oversell and cancel orders?

I'd be surprised if these are hard to get tomorrow. They'll probably sell like the bred iv's. All the stores are carrying them. One jimmy jazz I know claims to have 50 pairs! I got 3 pairs from raffles, etc already. People say there is hype surrounding these but I don't see it. Not a big fan of the cool grey color on the 9, but that might change when I see them in person.

Back
Top Bottom