Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

No diss but ya'll are crazy if you think these will sit--- 9s have been selling relatively well as of late (even these BS colors they are putting out :lol: couple that with a "cool grey" CW and you got sold out instantly. MAYBE they will sit in GS sizes, and that's a huge maybe. I don't think it'll be pandemonium, but I think they'll sell out. Online definitely.
Yea, it'll be Olives all over again unfortunately :smh: Think I'll save myself the trouble and just pre-order. I ACTUALLY want these... which is saying a lot, cuz I haven't copped/wanted a pair of Js since the concords.

That's because most of those IX's have been pretty limited, so that would be a pretty bad comparison.

Plus they're in the middle of December. They won't sell out unless they're limited.

No diss but ya'll are crazy if you think these will sit--- 9s have been selling relatively well as of late (even these BS colors they are putting out :lol: couple that with a "cool grey" CW and you got sold out instantly. MAYBE they will sit in GS sizes, and that's a huge maybe. I don't think it'll be pandemonium, but I think they'll sell out. Online definitely.
Yea, it'll be Olives all over again unfortunately :smh: Think I'll save myself the trouble and just pre-order. I ACTUALLY want these... which is saying a lot, cuz I haven't copped/wanted a pair of Js since the concords.

Actually the only 9's sitting here in LA around me are the photo blues...I'm hoping they sit during the day but I hope it's not a struggle to get since everyone will be blood hungry like the "Walkers" from the Walking Dead going for the XIs...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I believe the Kilroy Pack will hurt these. At least in my market. I still have the Slim Jenkins, and Photo Blues on my shelf. These are so clean, though. 

I will not be shut out on these.

Every 9 I wanted, I got, and only paid over retail for 1, but it was a must have (Fontays for $220).

Are some Lebron's coming out that day, need to draw some focus away from these.

Cool Grey colorways in order from best to worst: Cool Grey 9s, Cool Grey 3s, Cool Greys 4s, Wolf Grey 5s, Cool Grey 12s, the rest?

Every 9 I wanted, I got, and only paid over retail for 1, but it was a must have (Fontays for $220).
Cool Grey colorways in order from best to worst: Cool Grey 9s, Cool Grey 3s, Cool Greys 4s, Wolf Grey 5s, Cool Grey 12s, the rest?

11's over everything,bro!

Future, whats good??

Someone with as much sneaker knowledge as yourself should be ashamed to not have the Cool Grey 11's on your "best to worst" list :smh: :lol: ... I'm gonna let you slide on this one cuz you my homie, but next time you violate like that I'm gonna hold your infamous camera for ransom :rofl:

Future, whats good??

Someone with as much sneaker knowledge as yourself should be ashamed to not have the Cool Grey 11's on your "best to worst" list :smh: :lol: ... I'm gonna let you slide on this one cuz you my homie, but next time you violate like that I'm gonna hold your infamous camera for ransom :rofl:

:lol:

Damn, I thought "Am I missing one?"

My fault.

The order is as follows: CG 11s, CG 9s, CG 3s, CG 4s, Wolf Grey 5s, CG 12s, then the rest.

The grey PATENT LEATHER is just too much to overcome!

:smokin

Last edited:
IMO the only CG's that really matter are these, XI and V(I know it's wolf not cool but still lol). All others have some weird irrelevant color combo other than grey that make them look funny.

Last edited:
Aiight--- come release day I'mma be seeing alotta ya'll with the :smh: and |I faces :lol: :lol: :lol:

I honestly hope I'm wrong but the way things are going nowadays ain't no telling what will sell out.

black foamposites drop the same day..so god help you if store you copping from carrys foams and jays

anything after 03 I don't even recognize as true CGs... (OG CG 9s and 11s were before 03 if I'm not mistaken) just some ******** they threw up to bastardize an iconic limited CW.

**drops mic**

IMO the only CG's that really matter are these, XI and V(I know it's wolf not cool but still lol). All others have some weird irrelevant color combo other than grey that make them look funny.

You take "Wolf Grey" V's over CG IV's? :smh:

I most certainly do. Yellow(IV) just like Orange(XII) does not belong anywere on such a great cw.

Last edited:

You take "Wolf Grey" V's over CG IV's? :smh:

Forreal, let's not get carried away with the foolishness :smh: , the Wolf Grey V's were okay at best but the IV's and 02 IX's take the cake by a LAND-SLIDE. Neither one of them had an irrelevant color combo, the yellow on the IV's wasn't noticeable. The V's are in the same lane with the "Cool Grey/Orange" 12's, they could've did A LOT better job with both IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom