Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

Damn just noticed the tongue is leather on my 02' Cool Grey 9's. Only wear the Home and Away colorways both having mesh tongues. :tongue:

Gonna get rid of theses 02's now, the leather tongue bothers me for some reason. I really like the mesh feeling of a sock.... :rolleyes

Last edited:
Damn just noticed the tongue is leather on my 02' Cool Grey 9's. Only wear the Home and Away colorways both having mesh tongues. :tongue:

Gonna get rid of theses 02's now, the leather tongue bothers me for some reason. I really like the mesh feeling of a sock.... :rolleyes

Peru, whats good fam??

I'm gonna tell you just like I told my homie FutureDHughes, a person with as much sneaker knowledge as yourself should've already known the 02 CG IX's had a leather tongue not mesh. I will let you slide on this one because you bring so much value to our threads, especially LBJ X ID thread :smokin, but next time you violate you might get that camera of yours held for ransom too :rofl:

^^^^^^

So you just gonna rub it in like that fam?? :lol: (yes i'm hatin) .. I'm about to go post 40 pics of my OLIVES on that thread :tongue:

not my pics... im not jumpmansneakers.com

& you better not do that ishhh cap :lol:... making it worse than it already is

Last edited:
Peru, whats good fam??
I'm gonna tell you just like I told my homie FutureDHughes, a person with as much sneaker knowledge as yourself should've already known the 02 CG IX's had a leather tongue not mesh. I will let you slide on this one because you bring so much value to our threads, especially LBJ X ID thread :smokin, but next time you violate you might get that camera of yours held for ransom too :rofl:

I shook my head in shame literally. I've NEVER worn my CG 9's and zoned out, went back to check them and was simply embarrassed. Playa's F up too (Day Day), lol! Still not a fan of the leather tongue.

hype's building...

but its looking like the availability on these will be enough for everyone who wants a pair to get one

Im looking to cop a pair for me and my son...I missed these when they first released. And you cant go wrong with a gray colorway.

Mite needa cop a pr as a Xmas gift & have a feeling this release will be better than bred 11s

Back
Top Bottom