Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

Might cop. Need to hit a store and try on a pair of IX so I see how they fit nowadays

According to that list only 1 Foot Locker in Chicago will be getting the "stealth" foamposities..  that doesn't seem right
mean.gif

Last edited:
Wow they are doing a raffle for the CG IX's?  That's nuts, these will not require a raffle.  I guess unless people are jerks and enter just to enter, it should be easy.  Won't have to wake up early to go grab em either.  I hope my local FTL's stay quiet about the raffles like they did for the blk cement IV raffles.

Not a raffle just need to grab a ticket on sunday to purchase from what I read

Last edited:
Not a raffle just need to grab a ticket on Sunday to purchase from what I read
I entered my location and clicked on the link that shows up with the stores.  It says "if your ticket number is drawn..."  Some of the HoH's or bigger FTL's may be doing guaranteed tickets though.  I didn't have any near me that had guaranteed tickets for the blk cement IV's though.  Not lucky enough.

Not a raffle just need to grab a ticket on sunday to purchase from what I read
I need to do that at multiple stores...no just one ticket. But the many stores around me....

The hunt is...ON..:nerd:

Btw, this thread is slowly starting to expand one week from release but it really hasn't even hit the 20th page haha :lol:

Last edited:
I entered my location and clicked on the link that shows up with the stores.  It says "if your ticket number is drawn..."  Some of the HoH's or bigger FTL's may be doing guaranteed tickets though.  I didn't have any near me that had guaranteed tickets for the blk cement IV's though.  Not lucky enough.

I stand corrected. Yea u most be in a hype area cuz it's grab a ticket my way. Lol sweepstakes. Not a sweepstakes if you still gotta buy IMO

Last edited:
If you sell me your "Bred 12's" in your avy, I'll provide you with all the info you need to know :wow: :lol:

Your a funny guy.... :lol: But no.

I found the Olive IX's to fit very similar in size to the 2012 BRED IV's. The issue I had was length of the shoe, my true size is a 10.5 but when it comes to both of these
I have to go with a size 11. My big toe touches the front-side on the 10.5's.

The width is perfect on the IX's but I find the IV's to run slightly narrow.

Exactly my point bro, seems like you and I have similar feet haha. My big toe somehow touches the tip of the shoe for the IX's. And the IV's in my true size sorta feels narrow. But I too am going with a sz11 for the IX's come next week...

If you sell me your "Bred 12's" in your avy, I'll provide you with all the info you need to know :wow: :lol:

Your a funny guy.... :lol: But no.

I found the Olive IX's to fit very similar in size to the 2012 BRED IV's. The issue I had was length of the shoe, my true size is a 10.5 but when it comes to both of these
I have to go with a size 11. My big toe touches the front-side on the 10.5's.

The width is perfect on the IX's but I find the IV's to run slightly narrow.

Exactly my point bro, seems like you and I have similar feet haha. My big toe somehow touches the tip of the shoe for the IX's. And the IV's in my true size sorta feels narrow. But I too am going with a sz11 for the IX's come next week...

Yup same boat. My true size is a 10.5 but in the IV's and IX's I always go with an 11 for comfort because they both fit me narrow

I stand corrected. Yea u most be in a hype area cuz it's grab a ticket my way. Lol sweepstakes. Not a sweepstakes if you still gotta buy IMO
Oh you're lucky!  I just live in a small market in Oklahoma.  No HoH until next spring
happy.gif
, no Niketowns, no outlets.  OKC has the HoH and outlet right now.  I wish we had the guaranteed ticket at just one of the stores around here.  Then I could test my luck out in the line to get tickets there (same procedure as a release day line) and if I wasn't lucky I could get in the raffles and hope for the best.  And no kidding on the  "sweepstakes" name when it just allows you the chance to buy their shoes.  That just adds more hype to any shoe release.

I've been waiting for these ever since my pair was stolen like 4 years ago. 

Just saw these in person today. Looks like it's gonna be a go.
smokin.gif

BTW, any of my fellow FNL peeps get these in at their stores yet?
nerd.gif
We haven't gotten them in yet, but I'm hoping that we'll get them by early next week.
We got them...  Look (surprisingly) good...  guaranteed tickets handed out Sunday afternoon

That is because Footlocker, Champs and Foot Action are all the same company
I know.  Add Eastbay in there as well.  I posted the info in case someone has a foot action near them but not a FTL.  Or if they prefer shopping at FTA over anywhere else.  The link allows you to choose your specific store and see the rules for that store (raffle vs guaranteed ticket).

my bad...  I didn't click the link...  I already have my pair (See sig), but good looking out for other peeps!

my bad...  I didn't click the link...  I already have my pair (See sig), but good looking out for other peeps!
Oh no worries.  Congrats on the pickup, I really like these and plan to make em my daily wearers for the next few months.  I've been looking forward to getting my hands back on these.  And I am hoping to get mine in store at FNL since i have all of these gift cards from the MANY issues they have caused me ordering online in the past.  But I will take whichever pair happens to land in my hands!  
laugh.gif

Here we go again with the tickets. Now have to wait and see if Nike stores are going to RSVP these.

I'd rather cop these off FNL.com but will participate in that raffle/ticket thingy @ my local FTL just in case.

I wonder if BRed XI will get the same treatment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom