Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

^They just need to retro the XV on up, period. I would love the switch up, as much as I love these 3-9 Im tired of seeing them get destroyed by ugly @** colorways. And yes I do like the XVs haha, sorry. But I would kill for a retro of the cherrywood XVI and lightning + copper XVII (if done correctly)

^They just need to retro the XV on up, period. I would love the switch up, as much as I love these 3-9 Im tired of seeing them get destroyed by ugly @** colorways. And yes I do like the XVs haha, sorry. But I would kill for a retro of the cherrywood XVI and lightning + copper XVII (if done correctly)

Lightning and copper XVII FTW!!

My friend told me the pics of Jordan in the CG 9's were staged by Nike so they could sell better. I've only seen one pic with him in them and that's the one were he's on the floor. Anyone have any other pics or game footage of him wearing these?

Here ya go, a pic even in a home jersey. As a matter of fact, I still have my Nike home jersay that my girl from my college days got me for my bday, pics of this jersey and these Jordan 9 Cool Grey kicks to follow once I get my pair.

Funny thing is, I would have got them back then, but I was a college budget. Being on the budget I had to pick and choose which shoe too higer priority, with that said I was mainly focused on the Jordan 17, yep I just said that, I REALLY wanted and got ALL 3 of the Jordan 17 colorways, I even passed up a 2002 Jordan 7 retro playoff/championship pair (I know that SHOCKS many of you that think "Jordans ended at the Jordan 14") for the white/red Jordan 17. :lol: I see of y'all are from the DMV area and know exactly what I am talking about, everyone couldn't wait to see Jordan break out the 17's in a game (kind of like the Kobe 8 thread were everyone couldn't wait for Kobe to break out the Kobe 8's). Anyhow looking forward to these Jordan 9 Cool Grey.

I'm still waiting on them to re-retro the 17's!!!! Suitcase and all! :smokin :smokin

THIS.

:lol: you guys want the CD too or should they update it with a USB stick?

I love the 17s but I've decided to part with my CDP 17s. I'll be throwing my size 11.5 on ebay later today.

USB stick fam :smokin and I was never a fan of the CDP 17's :x

Last edited:
Looking to double up on these and knowing my local spots have these, should mean there should be plenty to go around.

The more people sleep on em the better. I'm hoping they're as easy as the black red 14's. Online or bust for me.

Last edited:
let the beasts sleep

I'm good on the 11's, still have my CDP pair pretty crispy

Need these in my life though, hoping the rsvp today is no problem

The more people sleep on em the better. I'm hoping they're as easy as the black red 14's. Online or bust for me.
I hope so. I would really want a 2nd pair but Xmas gifts to fam and the significant is not going to let me!
Ugh....

Got The Call Back From The Local HOH On Tickets For Sizes 10,11 & 12 ...... NONE On The Foams Tho :rolleyes

Footaction Is Doing Their Call Backs On These Tomorrow As Well

Last edited:
Got a call back this morning from my local Robert Wayne. Most stores are doing call backs today for Foams and tomorrow for the CG IX. Got 5 raffle tickets for Foams and 13 for the IX's. Feeling lucky to have a pair on lock and not have to wake up early for the online releases.

Got a call back from House of Hoops, won the raffle for the 9's but I dont even want them :smh: I want the Stealth Foams.

lol i messed up on Nike roosevelt's dm and wrote 23shadesj instead of 23shadesofJ, oh well, not looking to cop anyways, just wanted to test my agility

DM rcvd from Nike Chicago....Although this release doesn't exactly compare the madness that are XI drops, I have compete cofidence that a pair will be secured. Got my process set.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom