OFFICIAL 2012 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD : 68-58 Dodgers/BoSox complete minimal trade

Sup fellas. Burned out waiting for April 1st.

[table][tr][td]FEBRUARY[/td][/tr][tr][td]DATE[/td][td]TRANSACTION[/td][/tr][tr][td]February 23, 2012[/td][td]Claimed OF Matt Angle off waivers from Baltimore and added him to the 40-man roster. Placed RHP Rubby De La Rosa on the 60-day DL.[/td][/tr][tr][td]February 23, 2012[/td][td]Claimed OF Matt Angle off waivers from Baltimore and added him to the 40-man roster. Placed RHP Rubby De La Rosa on the 60-day DL.[/td][/tr][tr][td]February 10, 2012[/td][td]Assigned INF Russell Mitchell outright to Albuquerque (PCL).[/td][/tr][tr][td]February 7, 2012[/td][td]Agreed to terms with LHP Clayton Kershaw to a two-year contract.[/td][/tr][tr][td]February 6, 2012[/td][td]Designated Russell Mitchell for assignment.[/td][/tr][tr][td]February 3, 2012[/td][td]Agreed to terms with RHP Todd Correy on a one-year contract.[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]JANUARY[/td][/tr][tr][td]DATE[/td][td]TRANSACTION[/td][/tr][tr][td]January 17, 2012[/td][td]Agreed to terms with OF Andre Ethier and 1B James Loney on one-year contacts.[/td][/tr][tr][td]January 5, 2012[/td][td]Agreed to terms with RHP Mike MacDougal on a one-year contract.[/td][/tr][tr][td]January 2, 2012[/td][td]Agreed to terms with C Josh Bard and LHP John Grabow on minor league contracts.

[/td][/tr][/table]

Michael Heisley  and Tony Ressler were eliminated from the Dodgers  bidding on Monday, leaving seven parties in contention to buy the team, according to multiple people familiar with the sale process but not authorized to discuss it.

St. Louis Rams owner Stan Kroenke, Beverly Hills-based real estate developer Alan Casden and a group led by Stanley Gold and the family of the late Roy Disney remain in the bidding.

The other four: Magic Johnson  and veteran baseball executive Stan Kasten; Connecticut investor Steven Cohen and longtime Los Angeles agent Arn Tellem; New York media executive Leo Hindery in partnership with Tom Barrack, chairman of Santa Monica-based Colony Capital; and Jared Kushner, owner and publisher of the New York Observer   and son-in-law of Donald Trump.

Heisley is the owner of the NBA's Memphis Grizzlies. Ressler, a minority investor in the Milwaukee Brewers, is co-founder of Los Angeles-based Ares Management.

The remaining bidders proceed to a multilayered screening process conducted by Major League Baseball.   Frank McCourt, the outgoing owner, is scheduled to select the winning bidder by April 1 and close the deal by April 30.

Hope everyones doing well. Expectations fellas? Wildcard for us, lose the one game playoff once they decide to implement the new format this season 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Bought that bobblehead plan, still need opening day tickets
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Bought that bobblehead plan, still need opening day tickets 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

tumblr_lcuh6hO2CT1qds5tfo1_500.gif

Had to do what I had to do to secure these tickets without paying out the nose for tickets individually
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Opening Day though? It's another story 
tumblr_ldp3yyI6tu1qb9a2wo1_500.png

Sands better get LF, although we know he won't.

Wanted to go to SD for Opening Day, but the new ticketing system they have in place totally sucked and I tossed out that idea before they went on sale.

562 I bought my tix last year from a season ticket holder there and he just emailed me. Face value, right behind the catcher, row 11. Hit me up if you want his info

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I just can't wait for McCourt and Ned to be gone. 

If negotiations stay how they've been going, he will still be around. 
He's pushing hard to keep the parking lots 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

562 I bought my tix last year from a season ticket holder there and he just emailed me. Face value, right behind the catcher, row 11. Hit me up if you want his info

Shoot it over

PSHHHHHHH saw "MTV" in his description, that was where I stopped reading
laugh.gif

Didn't know that mini DS was a giveaway until I ended up on stubhub after seeing that Kersh mini plaque being advertised during yesterdays game. Bought tickets to both games, $65 total for 4 tickets
smile.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So what are everybody's expectations for this year? I think we can make the playoffs if we can make some good moves.

No más cable hookups amigo :-/

MrJ, someone or some ones ransacked the neighbors house yesterday
eek.gif
daylight too... Apparently from what they told my sister somebody saw someone banging on the door for a COOL minute, and nobody answered, and after that I guess they got in from the alley
30t6p3b.gif

I don't even know what my neighbors look like so even if I had heard or seen something I wouldn't have noticed a thing. The irony in what I was telling IronMan over the weekend about LB vs Norwalk smfh

Back
Top Bottom