OFFICIAL 2012 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD : 68-58 Dodgers/BoSox complete minimal trade

Damn bro, i just got a new place in west covina %+%% like always irks me.

Btw baby girl is due in like 3 weeks
eek.gif

Crazy.

That @*$$ put me on my toes dude, I think when I get back from school this afternoon i'm going to go to both houses next door to introduce myself just so we know each others faces
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn dude, time has flown! Good luck locking her down the next 30 years of your life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

No más cable hookups amigo :-/

MrJ, someone or some ones ransacked the neighbors house yesterday
eek.gif
daylight too... Apparently from what they told my sister somebody saw someone banging on the door for a COOL minute, and nobody answered, and after that I guess they got in from the alley
30t6p3b.gif

I don't even know what my neighbors look like so even if I had heard or seen something I wouldn't have noticed a thing. The irony in what I was telling IronMan over the weekend about LB vs Norwalk smfh

Crazy. I'm always scared somebody is gonna ransack where I live since we're gone all day
562 you heading out for opening day?

Got tickets for April 14, on a rare 6:10 p.m. start, for the replica stadium giveaway. 
Opening day was more than what I wanted to spend on tix.  4 tix for the giveaway in loge 149 (ebay) were still less than 1 tix for opening day in the Top Deck. 
laugh.gif

I'll keep my eyes open though. 

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

No más cable hookups amigo :-/

MrJ, someone or some ones ransacked the neighbors house yesterday
eek.gif
daylight too... Apparently from what they told my sister somebody saw someone banging on the door for a COOL minute, and nobody answered, and after that I guess they got in from the alley
30t6p3b.gif

I don't even know what my neighbors look like so even if I had heard or seen something I wouldn't have noticed a thing. The irony in what I was telling IronMan over the weekend about LB vs Norwalk smfh

Crazy. I'm always scared somebody is gonna ransack where I live since we're gone all day
562 you heading out for opening day?

The guy at the shop N go said it's not the cholos in the apartments we need to worry about up the street, but rather the occasional cracky
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'll be there opening day. Have my bobble mini in hand as well, and bought tickets to Opening Night as well as for the DS replica
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

6869711016_6a934f6bec_z.jpg

7015790467_afb7d9e4fe_z.jpg

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Best one EVAR!!!

FINALLY THE REIGN OF BROKE IS OVER. while it pains me that he's gonna keep the parking lots, at least he wont be involved with the team anymore.

looks like more parking at the bottom of the ravine and hiking up the hill are in the future..

Holy %%$+ at 2 billy. I think that's the highest sold for a sports franchise so far.

EDIT: Yeah it is.

McCourt paid $430 million in 2004 to buy the team, Dodger Stadium and 250 acres of land that include the parking lots, from the Fox division of Rupert Murdoch's News Corp., a sale that left the team with about $50 million in cash at the time. The team's debt stood at $579 million as of January, according to a court filing, so even after the divorce payment, taxes and legal and banking fees, he stands to make several hundred million dollars.

What a come up.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

2 billion AND he keeps the parking lot? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Is Scott Boras McCourts agent?
laugh.gif

WOW. I didn't see the lots mentioned in the ESPN piece I just read.
Congrats Frank, you son of a @@%@%.

Back
Top Bottom