OFFICIAL 2012 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD : 68-58 Dodgers/BoSox complete minimal trade

Happy Bday to James Loney.  So can someone explain to me why this guy is getting over 6 Million again?  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Originally Posted by bright nikes

^LP u got a hookup on like 4 field seats?

The bullpen almost +!%$!@ it up, Lindbolm and Kenley didnt look too sharp, plus you can always count on a wild game in Colorado.

Naw my buddies roommate got the deal I'll find out how he got them and see if he can get them again

Lucky stubhub deal

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Justin Sellers sucks
wink.gif

Solid win, glad the Kenley Jansen era has begun. (*even though his services weren't needed tonight)

Ronnie, time to change that avy  
laugh.gif
.  Cinco, your avy is on the clock...hopefully.

Not happy about Bobby Abreu, but he's cheap and can be cut any time plus if he does some damage against the Angels it will be nice to say that they are paying him to whoop their +#%.

Saul, i just cant bro
laugh.gif

I like sellers tho, the team has big holes in the pen and no production from loney and uribe (big surprise)

I just filled out that Kasten survey, I knew McCourt screwed us bad but I have always been about The Dodgers over all of my teams so I am very biased and filling out the survey made me realize how much has fallen off with The Dodgers. With that said the future is bright and I believe we are in good hands with this ownership group and can't wait to see all of the positive changes. Survey was ON POINT!

Castellanos and Van Slyke having a good start in AAA.    3B and LF is calling. 
I like Jensen, has more of that closer mentality than Guerra.  Great setup/closer tandem though.   Hope Kemp is truly 100%.  

What is Donnie doing bunting Ellis just so they can walk Kemp and then bring in a lefty to face Dre.

Why are you bunting at all.

mad.gif
indifferent.gif

"They have to pick between Matt and Andre, and if I can get Andre up there with the bases loaded, I'll take it every day. He's leading the league in RBI," Mattingly said.
Enough of this clown. Get him out of here, Stan.

I believe i've had my fill of Donnie with these questionable... idiot calls... too Torreesque

I know it's the NL, but come on. I thought he'd be different, he's not.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Justin Sellers sucks
wink.gif

Solid win, glad the Kenley Jansen era has begun. (*even though his services weren't needed tonight)

Ronnie, time to change that avy  
laugh.gif
.  Cinco, your avy is on the clock...hopefully.

Not happy about Bobby Abreu, but he's cheap and can be cut any time plus if he does some damage against the Angels it will be nice to say that they are paying him to whoop their +#%.
I don't remember how long i've had this avatar
laugh.gif

Was it the 09 deadline? He's gotta go, film at 11
30t6p3b.gif

Should be a great pitching matchup tonight...

Aside from TBLA's mention of Herrera in their rankings earlier this spring i've never heard of him, at least I don't remember much of him. Hope Kemp is okay
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom