OFFICIAL 2012 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD : 68-58 Dodgers/BoSox complete minimal trade

next weekend vs the Giants is gonna be huge. They can fall back too far to not be able to recover or close the gap to 1st
still pissed at myself for not realizing they were playing the same weekend as the raiders opening game. would have been a great weekend to go up there :smh:

I was tired last night and went to sleep with the Dodgers up 3-1, woke up and found out they lost in extra innings.
mean.gif

mad.gif

I cant stand watching this bum on the mound.

Btw bills 60 day DL possible talk of Tommy John surgery smh

What frustrates me is, the middle of the lineup. One has a decent game and the rest goes 0 for. Or everyone goes 0 for.

These dudes should be crushing balls ******, seriously.

Ned definitely deserves an extension, just look at how great the Victorino trade has worked out.

For the homie [COLOR=#red]bright nikes[/COLOR]:

I was a little stunned today when I walked into the Dodgers clubhouse and saw Matt Kemp cheering a David Akers field goal. Loudly, loudly, cheering. It turns out Kemp is a lifelong 49ers fan, and he proved as much by busting out a Merton Hanks Chicken Dance in the middle of the clubhouse.

Kemp said he went to his first game last year when the Niners beat the New York Giants in November. Kemp, the face of the Dodgers, sat in the stands in a 49ers shirt.

“People around me were looking at me like, ‘Is that? Nah … that’s not him,’” Kemp said.

Oh but it was. Kemp even talked smack to a few teammates who supposedly are Cowboys fans. It doesn’t get any more “Niner” than that.

“I’ve been a fan ever since I was a kid,” he said, looking at the Los Angeles Times reporters. “Write it. You can write it in your newspaper.”

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/giants...tes-new-lineups-kemp-adds-a-twist-to-rivalry/

:pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom