OFFICIAL 2012 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD : 68-58 Dodgers/BoSox complete minimal trade

Nothing is better than a walkoff walk.
pimp.gif

TOO close, I saw these scores get up there and thought of the Giant game earlier
laugh.gif

Hopefully it's not too cold out there tonight
smile.gif

GREAT game... missed the first two innings
30t6p3b.gif

"She want Phillippe's, i'm thinkin let's get our @+!%# to the shuttle"

Still can't believe this start is for real no matter who the competition is
pimp.gif

Matt Kemp
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just saw that the Orioles DFA Josh Bell. I remember we were up in arms when that Sherrill trade went down....

-J-

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by JBug88

Just saw that the Orioles DFA Josh Bell. I remember we were up in arms when that Sherrill trade went down....

-J-

I definitely remember that. 
laugh.gif

lol both teams lost on that one.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by JBug88

-J-

I definitely remember that. 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
PMAC stays fallin in love with these guys
roll.gif
I'd love to see all our precious debates.Anywho, lets go Dodgers!

Technically we won that trade, I saw PMac's argument at the time, but it's what happens.  Some prospects turn out like Carlos Santana (
frown.gif
) and others like Josh Bell/Blake DeWitt/Andy LaRoche/Joel Guzman/etc.
I say we won because Sherrill was brought in to be a lefty out the pen for the 2009 playoff run, and he was amazing.  Eventually he got re-signed and then fell apart, but Sherrill was a beast for us in 2009.  He was never the same after getting bombed on by the Phillies in the NLCS, no one noticed 'cause everyone was too busy piling on BN's boy.

Argument at the time, Casey Blake at 3rd who was getting long in the tooth and just traded away his possible replacement.  Luckily we ended up with Juan Uribe,
30t6p3b.gif

Who will have a better year Juan Uribe or James Loney?

Second part of the question who will have more trade value?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom