OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
at Bosh's and 1 dunk. This is looking scary, Dwade and Bron being the aggressors on each play, cutting down on the "hero" shots and using their size and skill to their advantage. If Bosh keeps playing it up with those pump fakes and strong drives to the basket, the balance on offense has unlimited potential. They didn't play as fast as they did the first two games which was nice to see they can win in different situations, even getting out rebounded by 20.

I was driving home from North Carolina last night and missed the game. My girl was gamecast-ing it on her phone. When she told me they were down 15 at half, I was like "they'll come back".....

Calientes are by far the best team in the L.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

x2_a184e8f

$chwagggg.
SUPERMEN! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 !!! Someone should make a gif. out of that "superman" pose of d.wade! Anyways...
 3-0!!! GO HEAT!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

i think 66-0 is a very strong possibility for us
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i dont see any team beating the heat. dead srs
They won't go undefeated, but as a Bulls fan I will say that this team is definitely the team to beat in the East.  That's just the reality of the matter.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Looking like the Knicks are still below the Bulls as far as potential threats go ...

Definitely. I promise that Chandler pick up made their defense even worse
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Well, they'll lose tonight.

Ricky Rubio gonna drop 40 pts 15 asts and 5 steals on the way to a 30 pt blowout of miami 
laugh.gif

Great pass by Lebron to D-wade, the difference this season, is that we know no how to finish games no matter what situation we are in...I'll take the win

Wade played horrible defence on the last play, that dude had an open look I got nervous for a sec, luckily he missed. 

Not happy with the way we are playing right now ... its good we keep our poise and finish games strong but we cant have 2 many games like this
cause some team is going to beat us if we do ...

-edit  theyHateMe and Dric lets calm down on the gifs  because we barely survived
laugh.gif

Wish Spo would run more plays for Wade/Bron in the post in the 4th quarter. Seems like they always revert to the perimeter/slashing game late in the 4th.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Not happy with the way we are playing right now ... its good we keep our poise and finish games strong but we cant have 2 many games like this
cause some team is going to beat us if we do ...

-edit  theyHateMe and Dric lets calm down on the gifs  because we barely survived
laugh.gif
You got to realize some teams are going to come out fighting no matter what...We can't just blow out every team. a Win is a win..No one going to tell everyone to calm down when Durant hits a game winner, when they are so close in a game, no one says calm down it was close. No, a win is a win, and great teams find a way to win.

Back
Top Bottom