OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

Great pass by Lebron to D-wade, the difference this season, is that we know no how to finish games no matter what situation we are in...I'll take the win
Read my mind
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. 4-0 and the heat have that killer instinct that the team was missing last season
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. GO HEAT!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Wish the Spo would run more plays for Wade/Bron in the post in the 4th quarter. Seems like they always revert to the perimeter/slashing game late in the 4th.

BINGO ! agree 100% !!!!
bottom line, a win is a win. even vs minn, the place where players go and end up never being heard from again.

NEXT !

That boy D Wade is too cold.

I also think his D on the final possession was fine.

He denied the 3 and only conceded a game tying 2 if I remember right.

It just feels so diffrent this year. Last year we were hated badly. I think that effected the heat team down the road. This year, everything seems melo, and everyone on the team has that look in their eyes, even Cole and Batier have the look even tho its their first year with the Heat.
I like how Spo and the Heat KNOW that D-Wade is the closer, let him do what he does best. Bron hasnt been in those situations alot so let Wade take care of it. Now if Bron has the match up advantage and is very hot, and can get to the hole hard, then let him do it. But until then let Wade handle it. Dont worry about anything Skip is saying, this is a team game, and the TEAM needs Wade to finish games if they are close.

It looks like The Heat may take it this year. Im looking foward to a very promising season.

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

It just feels so diffrent this year. Last year we were hated badly. I think that effected the heat team down the road. This year, everything seems melo, and everyone on the team has that look in their eyes, even Cole and Batier have the look even tho its there first year with the Heat.
I like how Spo and the Heat KNOW that D-Wade is the closer, let him do what he does best. Bron hasnt been in those situations alot so let Wade take care of it. Now if Bron has the match up advantage and is very hot, and can get to the hole hard, then let him do it. But until then let Wade handle it. Dont worry about anything Skip is saying, this is a team game, and the TEAM needs Wade to finish games if they are close.

It looks like The Heat may take it this year. Im looking foward to a very promising season.
You are aware Lebron led the league in 4th quarter scoring 3 straight years in 08-10 right? And wade was 0-10 in game closing situations last year (LBJ was 1-7) in the regular season (both sucked). 

Wade has had the matchup advantage b/c LBJ has been on fire and thus he's getting single coverage, with weaker defenders on him. He freakin' had Rubio on him on the last play, probably the weakest defender on the planet. V. Charlotte, they isoed Wade on the same side of the court as LBJ and Maggettee didn't move an inch to help out Henderson and Wade had like an island to work with.

LBJ scored 8pts in the 4th v. Charlotte, and 5pts v. Minny (including the tying layup at 99). Wade had 6pts in both contests.

As a coach, you see Rubio on your 2nd best player, you better draw a play for him. And v. Charlotte, Spo said in the 4th, they never doubled or even helped out on Wade one bit, and thus he drew the play for him. You go with the guy who has the easiest matchup to operate with.

the timberwolves announcer said it right last night... he said we know we can damn near win against the weaker teams and kinda of coast through the game.. then when it comes to a close game that we can just flip the switch and everything is ok.... thats is not the way we should play... that switch aint gonna work every time...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

the timberwolves announcer said it right last night... he said we know we can damn near win against the weaker teams and kinda of coast through the game.. then when it comes to a close game that we can just flip the switch and everything is ok.... thats is not the way we should play... that switch aint gonna work every time...
this

thank you good sir !!

happy new year to all the heat fam.... im just gonna chill at home with the kids, have some people come over and drink.... to everyone who is going out, keep it safe out there... a lot of people will be drinking and driving....

Happy New Year my Heat family! Been super busy with moving into my new place with my wife but we're finally done. I also made sure to order the right cable package so now no need to stream games anymore lol

Battier & Haslem still don't have their jumpers. Hopefully for MIA, they'll come.

Cole looks GREAT. Got an and one, threw an alley to bosh, and threaded the needle on a PnR with Bosh.

At halftime, heat have 65 & Bron only has 4.

YoungTriz wrote:
laugh.gif
.... Cool... You came through in the clutch for me so many times @ work...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Trust me fam, I will continue to do so as well no worries. You know I gotchu and everyone else in need of that privileged intel
roll.gif

Bosh played great tonight but the PG's stole the show. How about Rio and Cole Blooded?! The rook is pushing Rio to play harder and its getting great results. Its good to see our rooks getting some shine too.

Harris/Gladness/Pitt/Cole The Rook Mob!

Back
Top Bottom