OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea i noticed that too Rio and Cole are feeding off each other, they are making each other look really good.

Y'all bammas lost yet, dammit?
mad.gif

One reason I think Spo may stick with starting Chalmers is because he's one of the better ball hawkers in the league.

And with Spo emphasizing getting out on the break more this season, Chalmers is definitely an asset when paired with Bron & Wade due his ability to get steals.

Ex:

You can see how Wade/Bron break out ridiculously quick after a turnover, which is a nightmare for opponents.

Chalmers has been known to be one of the better if not top 5 in the league in steals per game since he arrived in the league. As much as we doubt his true "PG" play, that's the one the area that I cannot deny him of being a perfectionist at .... I agree as well that He and Cole are playing off of each other and its yielding incredible results for us ....... but ..... MY SON NORRIS THOUGH!!!!
pimp.gif
  16pts, 9 assts., 3 stls ... He's coming along excellently! 

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... IN CASE NEEDED HEAT FAMILY, FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE
wink.gif
---> HEAT . I've been super busy but finally officially free and can post more often!!! No more moving lol 

In only our 6th game, our transition offense is unbelievable and it will only get better. But will (good) teams learn to adjust and get back on defense?

Shortened season is going to provide a better product of basketball no matter how you look at it .... I might concede and say I'd rather a shortened season ..... just might

Were missing freethrows like crazy out there. The score could've been tied or we could've been up by now if we can hit these FT.

TMac was open for an hour at the 3pt line what was Battier doing!?!?

And Spolstra isn't doing and coaching tonight.

For two straight years I've been begging for Riley to sign TMac. Battier is looking like Mike Miller "A WASTE OF MONEY"!!. TMac is getting the veterans minium while we're paying Miller and Battier 5mil a season!?!?

Back
Top Bottom