OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Charles thought they were off air
laugh.gif

Harris was very good last night. A lot of hustle plays and tipping balls to keep them alive. That behind the back pass to Bosh off the steal was
pimp.gif
. I think he earned himself some more playing time.

Chalmers has it in him to be a huge contributor this year, it just seems that he gets down on himself sometimes after making a few bad plays. Maybe Cole playing so well has lit a fire under him, we can only hope.

Bosh gets overlooked cause of Bron and Wade, but we forget the dude is a baller.

Nice win to get to 7-1.  Nets "should" be a W...then it's off to the west coast.

lolll @ charles cleaning it up saying they 're nothing but nice guys haha.

lmaooooo @ calling weight watchers a scam hahahaha

Originally Posted by h3at23

Edit: Charles thought they were off air
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Sir Cumference is THAT DUDE
pimp.gif

bout to lose his endorsement deal right there, but you know he don't give a
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
!

Top rated comment from Youtube:

''We get these all the time in Europe, durings commercials we see a wide shot of the stadium and we can hear the announcers. Last night at one point he said to Reggie ''That's the second time we have mentioned Kobe getting shots so he can play. You think Kobe is in pain now, wait till he's writing that divorce check!''

----------------

Anyways, amazing win from the Heat bench with so little real playing experience together. Chalmers, Harris, Battier, Bosh & Haslem were ALL SOLID.

The Hawks (and HAWKS FANS) seriously have some explaining to do
laugh.gif

Is Wade and LeBron playing tomorrow at Nets? I'm going to the game and it would suck if they weren't playing

I would predict they sit again. Reason being after that their off until Tuesday v GSW.

A full 6 days off for Wade and 5 for Bron would be nice.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Well that would suck, the one day I go to see them play they wont play
laugh.gif

Just my luck
30t6p3b.gif

Sir, i suggest you GO. I had a blast!
2a99rog.jpg

Wade and Bron.. although you cant see them well.

ke99vb.jpg

This N#^#% LBJ got 22pts in the 1st quarter!!!!

NJ Nets only have 18pts?!?!

LBJ on that mission!!!

This is a good layoff for us. We're getting healthy boys... Mike Millz is back on Tuesday. So is Wade. Full practice today then its time to blast Golden State

MM coming back already? wonder what the rotation will look like with James Jones/Mike Miller/Shane Battier

When Mike Millz and Curry come back we're sure to shelve Pittman/Gladness and Harris. For some reason the old guy Howard would still play
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom