OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday again to our Heat Family Bdis1986 ..... I was able to get the woman of his dreams to say Happy Birthday to him on Twitter  
pimp.gif

ALTA_0305a_normal.jpg

Odaymis Odaymis
@

@mr2kool80 Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have an amazing day!! @Copped_em_early

14 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Wade's back tonight. Full squad. Showtime!

I heard Monta Ellis is wearing Laney V's tonight also. Hmm makes you wonder...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HTXMade

lol @ lebron 1 point in the 4th
75cent
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
oh look a laker fan... then you guys have the nerve to cry when we go into the laker thread....

Just curious, were those Lebron's 1st and 2nd 3-point attempts on the season?

Anyone got any connects that may be able to hook me up with some Lakers/Heat tix for next Thurs?

YoungTriz:
23ska909red02:
Just curious, were those Lebron's 1st and 2nd 3-point attempts on the season?
3rd, 4th and 5th
Then suffice it to say that I don't think it's any coincidence that that Heat looked damn near invincible those first 6, 7 games when LeBron had completely ditched the 3-point line. As a basketball fan, I don't agree with those who say he needs to improve his 3-point shooting. I would contend that he just needs to remove it from his arsenal, and I would also contend that his team is all the better for it.

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

3 pointers that had no business going in, killed us...oh well
Kinda like the Eastern playoffs last year when Lebron hit a bunch of threes that had no business going in. Stuff happens.

GSW just wanted this game more. Miami thought it could go on showtime again and poof!!! Oh and bron... Stay away from the three point line! Sheesh!! Anyways.. Too bad
ohwell.gif
. On to the next(Clippers)! 8-2! Still looking good! Go HEAT!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I cant understand why Lebron feels comfortable relying on his teammates to score during close games, especially 4th qt.

He seems to over-think his rhythm, and when he hasnt made or taken a shot in minutes he settles for the offense to run through Dwade, but son, if Wade is being doubled, James HAS to be aggressive everytime, any other player would... let alone the "best player" in the league. As a fan of Lebron it upsets me to see this.

Robinson and Wright were aggressive against us last night. We had a lot of turnoves and misses at point blank range last night. Gotta finish at the rim and make FTs. My hat is tipped to Golden State. Miami knows that every night they will get the opponent's best shot.

Lebron should have closed that game. From the turnover at the end of regulation, to the the terrible 3 at the end of OT, he knows he can play better. I watched him sit in the corner and let D Wade run the offense, WATCHING help come from the weakside. He can't continue to not show up in the 4th. 1 point? Can't defend that Bron and it places less pressure on the defense if he isn't being aggressive.

Happy Tuesday fellas .... tough loss yesterday but I agree with Ska that Bron is practically unstoppable when he doesn't attempt many or any 3's for that matter. Got the Clipps tonight on national TV .... but ...... at 10:30 pm/est smh .. another long night  
30t6p3b.gif

Lick your wounds fellas, Game day.

Sidenote* How insufferable do you guys find the NBA thread? Kneejerk after kneejerk after every single game from every single player.

If you haven't dipped in there it's back to Kobe = MVP and paragraphs and paragraphs of opinions calling other opinions invalid.

Back
Top Bottom