OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by miamib30514

MY life just flashed before my eyes.
damn... triple double tho
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Wonder if Bron sits manana?

Anyways good win, revenge against the Hawks would be sweet.
We just have too!
pimp.gif
 win today with out wade...Bron killing it, bosh looking good, Joal and haslem looking nice, JJ out there shooting lights out, Rio and Cole are just crazy...our team is DEEP, and this is with out Curry and Miller....MAN!!!

Will bron be able to play tomorrow against the hawks? I think he sprained his left ankle
frown.gif

was at work all dam day and night 
mad.gif
 .. caught the second half @ work tho ...  lord when Bron went down in the third
eek.gif

good 2 see he got back up and tuffed it out but man is it gonna be sore the plane ride to Atlanta ... I don't know what the hell is wrong with battier shot right now
but if the 3 isn't falling he needs 2 find other ways of scoring...  Good win

Revenge game !!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

mad.gif
eek.gif

good 2 see he got back up and tuffed it out but man is it gonna be sore the plane ride to Atlanta ... I don't know what the hell is wrong with battier shot right now

Revenge game !!
it just seems like when we bring people to help with the 3 point shooting,... they just go to %$@+... that would def be the zone killer if they can just hit their shots... bibby, miller, battier... .jones doesnt do much besides only shoot the 3 but its good to see him get going....

i had 2 weeks off... it sucks going back to work
laugh.gif
.. i need megamillions money in my life....

YoungTriz wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
mad.gif
eek.gif

Revenge game !!

it just seems like when we bring people to help with the 3 point shooting,... they just go to %$@+... that would def be the zone killer if they can just hit their shots... bibby, miller, battier... .jones doesnt do much besides only shoot the 3 but its good to see him get going....

i had 2 weeks off... it sucks going back to work
laugh.gif
.. i need megamillions money in my life....

Exactly! ... essentially the only effective way to beat the Zone is by Shooting a high percentage from beyond the arc and/or moving the ball well enough by attacking the middle and dishing out for open perimeter shots!

Somebody please contain Teague and McGrady.. Can't believe I even wrote that
roll.gif

We defended better against Teague in the 2nd half, but T-Mac was on one. Joe silently was going to work too. A few shooters, so Jones will have to play well on D. Haven't heard if D Wade is good to go. If I recall, we got to the line vs ATL, but didnt convert. They did a great job eliminating the fastbreak points as well. I hope to see a Lebron more in the post creating like last night though. Let's go Heat.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by h3at23

I better not see Wade nor LBJ out on the floor tonight 

i think u got your wish
Thank you Jesus!

I'd rather take 1 L than potentially multiple L's by having them out long term

Back
Top Bottom