OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YoungTriz wrote:
CP1708 wrote:
Those black jersey's are cold. 
pimp.gif

Good luck tonight ya'll.  I'm sorry either way for all that gets said/endured tonight between the two fanbases.  Nobody get banned over nothin hopefully.  
laugh.gif

why in the hell you up so ealry.... roosters? wait, matter fact i dont think anything lives out there besides grass...
laugh.gif
... is someone gonna make another thread? dont method man bans people for trolling.. might as well keep it safe... im good with some of you laker fans... the rest can go kick rocks...  lebron is gonna show up in the 4th....

laugh.gif
 Trizzo talking about "grass" kills me man .... but yea I agree with trizz that a select few of Laker fans have always been good with me and I actually have nothing against them, but we all know that the foolery will be on high alert tonight so I to hope no-one gets sent to ban camp! Lebron is apparently a bit "ILL" and was sent home today from morning shootarounds ... but ... we all know he'll play. Curry will body against Bynum for a solid 8 minutes and then he'll be done
laugh.gif
! But whatever it takes to slow him down cause Bynum is having a helluva season thus far!

the concept of black jerseys are sweet....those unfortunately are dreadfully. it'll be weak if they're wearing black and their two biggest stars arent even playing.

would be dope if they play the darth vadar theme when they come out tho lol

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by CP1708

pimp.gif

Good luck tonight ya'll.  I'm sorry either way for all that gets said/endured tonight between the two fanbases.  Nobody get banned over nothin hopefully.  
laugh.gif

why in the hell you up so ealry.... roosters? wait, matter fact i dont think anything lives out there besides grass...
laugh.gif
... is someone gonna make another thread? dont method man bans people for trolling.. might as well keep it safe... im good with some of you laker fans... the rest can go kick rocks...  lebron is gonna show up in the 4th....

Maaaan hush, I'm up at like 5 AM everyday. 
laugh.gif
  Gotta make that drive to Wilsonville every damn morning. 
sick.gif
  And no damn roosters out where I live at, tumbleweeds yes, roosters no. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

YoungTriz wrote:
CP1708 wrote:
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Trizzo talking about "grass" kills me man .... but yea I agree with trizz that a select few of Laker fans have always been good with me and I actually have nothing against them, but we all know that the foolery will be on high alert tonight so I to hope no-one gets sent to ban camp! Lebron is apparently a bit "ILL" and was sent home today from morning shootarounds ... but ... we all know he'll play. Curry will body against Bynum for a solid 8 minutes and then he'll be done
laugh.gif
! But whatever it takes to slow him down cause Bynum is having a helluva season thus far!

frown.gif
... damn i totally forgot about the damn g word... looks a lot better now since all it does is rain and there is less sun out so i see it less...

Maaaan hush, I'm up at like 5 AM everyday. 
laugh.gif
  Gotta make that drive to Wilsonville every damn morning. 
sick.gif
  And no damn roosters out where I live at, tumbleweeds yes, roosters no. 
roll.gif

where do you work @?...  frys? bullwinkles?... damn, thats a drive for some work... yeah i figured that roosters dont wanna live out there either
laugh.gif

About to pick up some popeyes for me and the kids... Let's go!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 DEAD A@@ JUST BOUGHT SOME CHICKEN TOO TRIZZO!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hungry minds think alike .... LETS GO HEAT!!
pimp.gif

i take back what i said mike miller at the start of the season ... let go heat and lets go to lakers thread after the game

Got damb. I don't know about yall but i can't even slander any laker fans right now. We took em out to the woodshed aint nothing else to say. This win was satisfying as heck, but we have bigger fish to fry. I love when we win a game the right way. Defensive intensity, ball movement, and uh...Lebron! lol

Originally Posted by Dric

Got damb. I don't know about yall but i can't even slander any laker fans right now. We took em out to the woodshed aint nothing else to say. This win was satisfying as heck, but we have bigger fish to fry. I love when we win a game the right way. Defensive intensity, ball movement, and uh...Lebron! lol
Still too early in the season to celebrate but still a nice solid win. And it's always good to win against the lakers
laugh.gif
. Lakers loose + HEAT WIN = A VERY NICE DAY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. 10-4. GO HEAT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!!

Great game, kinda upset that lebron feels like he cant play like this with Wade in the lineup
tired.gif
 Today reminded me of the old CLE days when he used to just go out their and play. Going to be interesting when Wade comes back and Lebron goes back into "big three lebron" and out of "cleavelad lebron"
laugh.gif

Man it was very nice to see Curry play out there! the ovation he got was crazy! overall nice when for the heat, very good game by bron, and the bench. Charlmers and bosh have been money!

Couple things: first off, I want to like the jerseys because of how tough that all black looks, but I don't like seeing the Heat out there without red and yellow. So here's what I was thinking: throw some red trim around the outlining of the numbers/team name/name on the back, and put a yellow trim on the arm sleeves and neck collar. Anyone with Photoshop want to give that a shot right quick?

Second thing: I watched the game with a friend, and we started talking about how Bosh plays better when either Lebron or Wade is out. He said that if Wade was playing tonight, the game would've been a little closer. Obviously, that's not to say Wade is a detriment, but… well, what do you guys think?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Couple things: first off, I want to like the jerseys because of how tough that all black looks, but I don't like seeing the Heat out there without red and yellow. So here's what I was thinking: throw some red trim around the outlining of the numbers/team name/name on the back, and put a yellow trim on the arm sleeves and neck collar. Anyone with Photoshop want to give that a shot right quick?

Second thing: I watched the game with a friend, and we started talking about how Bosh plays better when either Lebron or Wade is out. He said that if Wade was playing tonight, the game would've been a little closer. Obviously, that's not to say Wade is a detriment, but… well, what do you guys think?
lebron is more passive and seems like he needs to defer to wade... but i think that wade doesnt really care and can play off lebron better then lebron playing off wade... i posted something before in here about how the ball needs to go to bosh first if we are not running down the court...
i think it should be, bosh, lebron, then wade...

Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers /// January 19, 2012 /// (Photos)

American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida
bronkb.jpg

Spoiler [+]
0d56cc38bf930494b669f2d.jpg

x999.jpg

733d5d09c0d9b566c8be6ac7a38f03c1-getty-137374702.jpg

0c5fe145b81da09ce45f61b.jpg

x999t.jpg

b106da17b3f71fd7891c64d12c952452-getty-137374532.jpg

f82c6ba06a8c6cf9af0c6dbc1adedef8-getty-137374519.jpg

bronkb.jpg

999xx.jpg

999xn.jpg

5912222.jpg
5913116.jpg

c49db4ca325dec1036ba09a.jpg

5912224.jpg

0002f316d3079ef7da03d07509529778-getty-137374619.jpg

07aab2212a2330990f4eb7f.jpg

47fdfed3a07de0508d5b8d05a82e1d9c-getty-137377658.jpg

499a8ab998d4fc163bfa6fbedd7faed7-getty-137377654.jpg

3f01a0c17ddddc3d5974325.jpg

65651b5c259b5e305f271cf.jpg

75fcdfa426aa7cd2a2449c20a24bb498-getty-137377664.jpg

5913012.jpg
5913186.jpg

5912048.jpg
5913182.jpg

x999.jpg

x999f.jpg

5912168.jpg

999xs.jpg

999xu.jpg

999xx.jpg

back in black, jerseys, nwo, lebron james, dwyane wade, chris bosh, mario chalmers, shane battier, joel anthony, mike miller, eddy curry, udonis haslem, norris cole, james jones
kobe bryant, mike brown, andrew bynum, pau gasol, derek fisher, matt barnes, metta world peace, josh mcroberts, troy murphy, darius morris

celebrities in attendance, courtside
ap201201192231811054768.jpg

Miami Heat mascot Burnie, sits on the lap of WBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko
ap201201192230810124734.jpg
ap201201192150786064517.jpg

Ludacris; Lil Wayne
x999c.jpg
5913006.jpg

Lil Wayne
999xmx.jpg

YBD... good lookin on the pics.... is that rio with XVII's?
Yeah I noticed that too.  Has on some CDP XVIIs.  See Wayne with his little Lakers beanie...biggest bandwagoner I ever seen.

Good W, even though I expected it.  I'm more interested in what they do against Philly tomorrow.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

YBD... good lookin on the pics.... is that rio with XVII's?
Yeah I noticed that too.  Has on some CDP XVIIs.  See Wayne with his little Lakers beanie...biggest bandwagoner I ever seen.

Good W, even though I expected it.  I'm more interested in what they do against Philly tomorrow.

laugh.gif
RIGHT!
I said the same thing.

Best pic i could find of Rio wearing cdp 17's. He's been quietly wearing some nice underrated stuff... We need to start a #RioSneakerWatch

07aab2212a2330990f4eb7f6da7fcc66-getty-137377656.jpg

The Heat will wear Miami Floridians themed throwback jerseys tonight against the Sixers and tomorrow night against the Bucks

interstitialfloridians1.jpg

df11468ebc5a39b7c2fd06a981454294e82aef.gif

Spoiler [+]

floridiansweb.jpg

ajqjccxcmaaqfix.jpg

Team to Unveil “White Hot

Back
Top Bottom