OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hawkflight6 wrote:
^ Correct, Heat went on a 20-1 run and LeBron hit 3 three's

Wow that's great. I'll catch the replay when i get home.

Go Heat!!
pimp.gif

Heat is killing the Spurs
pimp.gif

Ed Curry is my idol by the way. I don't know how dude continues to find a team to sit on the bench dressed.

Mike Miller man ...... so glad he's healthy again. I can only hope he remains throughout the duration of the season!

its wild, about an hour ago, i was soooooooo ready to come in here and write about how !$+ lebron is and how he shy's from the moment and hos Pish Posh is the GOAT on the heat roster right now lmao. welp he shut me up. duke was on fire in the 3rd. Dumb exciting to watch. Thats the lebron I miss. I was hoping he'd go for 50. it seemed every single person on the heat roster got in rhythm at the exact same time. synergy swag. good win for ya'll. see you thursday.

Mike Miller goin' crazy on this game! 6 for 6 on the three point line?! Unconscious indeed!!! Glad to see him back and great to see Bosh(30 points) and Bron(33 points and 10 assists) scoring 30 plus points each!!! Heat doing business tonight!!! 9-4!!! Hope the Heat gets this thing going!!! GO HEAT!!!

Originally Posted by Freeze

its wild, about an hour ago, i was soooooooo ready to come in here and write about how !$+ lebron is and how he shy's from the moment and hos Pish Posh is the GOAT on the heat roster right now lmao. welp he shut me up. duke was on fire in the 3rd. Dumb exciting to watch. Thats the lebron I miss. I was hoping he'd go for 50. it seemed every single person on the heat roster got in rhythm at the exact same time. synergy swag. good win for ya'll. see you thursday.

Thanks for your contribution Freeze, but Im sorry to say.....
Your team will Fall under the same faith the Spurs did tonight...
laugh.gif

Maaaaan, I was thinking that I would be one pissed off S.O.B if Miller would've had that kind of 1st game back w/another team if we had amnestied him
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

good game tomorrow.

Please be civil

You telling us? Or are you talking about the laker Homers?... You guys are the first fans to come in here and talk @%*+ after we lose. And now u guys want us to take it easy?
laugh.gif
eff outta here

Think I'll be pulling the trigger on these tix tonight going with my girl. Any suggestions on what time to get there, allow for traffic etc.?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Think I'll be pulling the trigger on these tix tonight going with my girl. Any suggestions on what time to get there, allow for traffic etc.?
I usually park and take the Metro into downtown and then take the Monorail to AAA and walk that block to the arena.  I would get there at 7 for a 730 tip.  Or you can be like "some" Miami fans and show up at 830. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I've only driven to the game once, and paid to park in one of the lots.  Depends where you are coming from too.

Coming from WPB...I don't know my way around MIA too well so I'd probably just rather park at the lot.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Coming from WPB...I don't know my way around MIA too well so I'd probably just rather park at the lot.
Yeah there are parking lots are parking lots around the arena, but not too many, and they charge like $20.  That was back in the Mourning/Hardaway days, so I don't know how much they are now.  The arena is pretty easy to get to if you have GPS.  It's not like an arena where you have to take the subway or something to get to it cause it's right smack in the city.  You can drive there, just be prepared to pay for parking.  Obviously it's a big game so parking may be a premium, and since it's an hour and a 1/2 drive, I would leave early.  95 south will get you there, so will the turnpike.  The turnpike has tolls though.  Hope I helped.  Good luck...

Those black jersey's are cold. 
pimp.gif

Good luck tonight ya'll.  I'm sorry either way for all that gets said/endured tonight between the two fanbases.  Nobody get banned over nothin hopefully.  
laugh.gif

Thanks dc. I found this site parkwhiz that has parking about a block away from AAA for $24 that's not too bad. Now the waiting game...

Originally Posted by CP1708

Those black jersey's are cold. 
pimp.gif

Good luck tonight ya'll.  I'm sorry either way for all that gets said/endured tonight between the two fanbases.  Nobody get banned over nothin hopefully.  
laugh.gif

why in the hell you up so ealry.... roosters? wait, matter fact i dont think anything lives out there besides grass...
laugh.gif
... is someone gonna make another thread? dont method man bans people for trolling.. might as well keep it safe... im good with some of you laker fans... the rest can go kick rocks...  lebron is gonna show up in the 4th....

frown.gif
gf won't be off work in enough time #forevernotseeingmylakers

Back
Top Bottom