OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The loss was no big deal but it goes to show you how important Bosh is to the HEAT. And the heats bigs suck! Hahaha! 28-9 guys!!! Anyways, the heat are still the team to beat! GO HEAT!!!!

65 to 37 see this is the reason why we missed Bosh...
If Bosh would have played vs Lakers we would have beat them by double digits...lol but its cool tho.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

65 to 37 see this is the reason why we missed Bosh...
If Bosh would have played vs Lakers we would have beat them by double digits...lol but its cool tho.

Definitely man! And the HEAT would still be in an 11 game winning streak with Bosh around in the last two games but you can't blame him for attending his grandmothers funeral(would have done the same as well). Anyways, hope the HEAT would start another winning streak and end this season with a really nice record. GO HEAT!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nope, he rolled his ankle and may be out for a few games... somebody gave you a terribly exaggerrated lie.

^^^Phew!! ^^^ I was checking out my sportstacular app and one of the comments said "Wade broke his ankle and is out for the year".

I think the Lakers loss may of been a blessing in disguise.

Although I think they (the players) knew how much they need Bosh, I just don't think most of US (the fans) knew it.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Although I think they (the players) knew how much they need Bosh, I just don't think most of US (the fans) knew it.

But we have been saying this the whole time tho!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
LOL...Yeah I know.  However, I always see Bosh being called the 3rd wheel, and even a lot of people like Barkley saying Miami only has a "Big 2".  I always appreciated Bosh, just think that now more people will too.

I'm glad it happened the way it did. And Bosh coming back having a dominant game was icing on the Bosh defender's cake. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
LOL...Yeah I know.  However, I always see Bosh being called the 3rd wheel, and even a lot of people like Barkley saying Miami only has a "Big 2".  I always appreciated Bosh, just think that now more people will too.

I am a big Lebron fan, but even I feel that Bosh is the Key to Miami wining a ring this year...I seriously can see him winning NBA Finals MVP, and I am being SO serious when I say that.

laugh.gif

I am a big Lebron fan, but even I feel that Bosh is the Key to Miami wining a ring this year...I seriously can see him winning NBA Finals MVP, and I am being SO serious when I say that.
Oh of course.  I totally agree.

dadecounty11 wrote:

dadecounty11 wrote:

Oh of course.  I totally agree.

I concur 100% at that prediction!

This has been the notion that BOSH is the center and key to our Finals success and was even realized last year when he publicly made complaints about his role in the offense. Spo addressed it last year and realized that his substitution patterns needed to capaitalize on his strengths while on the court with the 2nd team for the majority of the game. Granted our bench was in no way shape or form as good last year as it is this season, but the particulars still apply. I commend Spo for making that change last year and realizing that Bosh is the pivotal piece for our success and its clearly even more evident now this season with what I would describe as a solid bench we can rely on to finish games. This was a complete and utter after thought last year.

SIDENOTE:
Trade deadline is approaching in 8 days. Do we need to make a move guys? Can we remain content with our current roster? 
Thoughts ...

Trade deadline is approaching in 8 days. Do we need to make a move guys? Can we remain content with our current roster? 
Thoughts ...

I doubt it.  This team is playing to it's full potential most nights, so I doubt they want to mess with the chemistry they have built.  They are championship caliber right now.  No need to tinker.

Thoughts ...

I doubt it.  This team is playing to it's full potential most nights, so I doubt they want to mess with the chemistry they have built.  They are championship caliber right now.  No need to tinker.

1 more big that can make open shots 5 to 15 footers, the LA game showed me that just Joel and UD are
eyes.gif
. Sheed?

Back
Top Bottom