OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody on twitter asked me if Mike Miller for Chris "Birdman" Andersen was a good trade. I say no, but what do yall think?

not me....
no to birdman... i like seeing miller, battier spread the floor because they can hit those shots...

Originally Posted by Dric

Somebody on twitter asked me if Mike Miller for Chris "Birdman" Andersen was a good trade. I say no, but what do yall think?

Had Miller not improved since last year, then yeah. But not now the way he's been hitting threes this season.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

How many of ya'll live in Miami?

Wait.......People actually live in Miami?
Thats news to me...
laugh.gif

I live here. Don't support the heat though. And I still don't understand why Lebron said he was moving talents to south beach.

man this thread has been falling off... ok lets talk about the trade deadline...
i really dont think we are gonna make any big moves... the subbing rotations are set, everyone healthy, and the chemistry is there... i still wanna see what Curry can do to give us a bigger body and more a offensive threat down low.... EVERYONE KNOWS joel does not have a shooting bone in his body...
I would love to see Kaman but he is making too much money... anyone else?...

Somebody needs to call the refs out on that no call at the end where Wade hit that clutch jumper. Stupid refs.

roll.gif
wow the Pacers suck. They had so many opportunities to close out the game, and still lost when Miami were playing terribly.

Great way to finish the game .... Wade doing what he does best as always. The criticism Bron gets tho even after hitting that shot is still overwhelming but ... at this point he needs to continue to shrug that off and keep playing team ball!

So little to say and so much time.

First things first... LeBron is clutch. Secondly, Chalmers needs to start wearing J's again because his shot it not wet without them. And lastly, Bosh still needs more looks in the 4th quarter.

LET'S GO HEAT!!

::edit:: and I live and Miami and have been a Miami Heat fan since 1994

Back
Top Bottom