OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Lucas the third
pimp.gif

Lighting the Heat up

That is the BEST shot you can get in that situation? Seriously? Two of the BEST players in the WORLD on the floor and all you can do in a clutch situation is chuck up a long, contested three?

That ball was out on Korver, but he got mauled trying to get the inbounds, so it's a wash.

Why didn't Spo play James Jones more, especially with Mike Miller being out?

Triz I read past you comment about having chop on the game 3 times and I just now saw it
laugh.gif

I wouldn't have bet on it anyway knowing Pooh wasn't playing though. Game was a fluke IMO... Even when we were up 13 in the 4th I still felt like we could lose at any point there... Bosh doesn't go 3-15 any other game this season.

I'll take it though.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
the hate is strong out there... willing to buy a shirt or make one just to talk *%#* about someone...

I'd pay for a $$%@!*# billboard if i could. I hate your team and that guy more than anything in the entire galaxy...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Triz I read past you comment about having chop on the game 3 times and I just now saw it
laugh.gif

I wouldn't have bet on it anyway knowing Pooh wasn't playing though. Game was a fluke IMO... Even when we were up 13 in the 4th I still felt like we could lose at any point there... Bosh doesn't go 3-15 any other game this season.

I'll take it though.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

paypal email?.. i didnt even know rose wasnt playing til the game started...

Originally Posted by arstyle27

laugh.gif
the hate is strong out there... willing to buy a shirt or make one just to talk *%#* about someone...

I'd pay for a $$%@!*# billboard if i could. I hate your team and that guy more than anything in the entire galaxy...
laugh.gif
i would hate a team too, if we beat them all year, then get beat 4-1 in the ECF....

Just a regular season game, on to the next. We all know Bulls won't stand a chance in a 7 game series.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i would hate a team too, if we beat them all year, then get beat 4-1 in the ECF....
Then i guess you'll hate us next year.....

Cocky %$!$++%

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Just a regular season game, on to the next. We all know Bulls won't stand a chance in a 7 game series.

Wont stand a chance?? really?? you  watched tonight's game and made that conclusion?? really????

OK champ....

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Wont stand a chance?? really?? you  watched tonight's game and made that conclusion?? really????

OK champ....

Yea something you bulls fans said last year when you beat us 3-0 in the regular season...We all know how that went....

Back
Top Bottom