OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that performance on Wednesday, I have to honestly say I haven't been that vehemently upset with the squad in a long time. And I mean before the "BIG 3" long time .. but ..... I'm good now and over it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
! Playoffs cant get here soon enough and its clear once again that Mike Miller is sorely missed .....

Some really pathetic rebounding. Allowing 17 offensive rebounds. 14 against the Bulls the other night, where they were also outrebounded 50-34. Chris Bosh and Udonis Haslem are each averaging around 5 rebounds over the past 6-7 games. As if they're sharing the frontcourt with prime Dennis friggin Rodman and not Joel Anthony. That's inexcusable for them. This team would be unstoppable if they could defeat their two demons: rebounding and 3-point defense. Every loss I've witnessed this season has essentially come down to one of these two, or a combination of both.

and to me that still goes back to joel being short for a center.. for what he does on defense it is still hard for him to compete for rebounds vs 7 footers... dude is 6-10.. if we had a solid 7 footer in there we can def defend the 3 point line better...

checking the box score... wade 6-16 and 0-2 from the line?.. +@# is he doing?.. did he not attack and think he can just shoot jumpers all day while still bricking?

Hoping for some measure of payback tomorrow vs. ORL.

We need to keep pace with the Bulls. Hoping the Sixers can beat them tonight to get us back even in the loss column.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

hope we have a good game... anyways who would be down to pick up Ronny Turiaf??

I would, if he's willing to sign for the vet minimum, do it Pat!
Bosh on the break though. 
pimp.gif

bosh starting off good.. lets hope we keep going to him the rest of the game... anderson cant guard him

Jesus Christ...Magic haven't met a 3 point shot they didn't like. And is Jameer Nelson the worse PG in the East? I think he dribbles with his eyes down.

These calls have been weird for the past two weeks. It's like they want more drama this season or something ...

Ronny Turiaf is expected to sign with a team by Wednesday.

The Heat and Celtics are the two teams most likely to sign Turiaf, who was waived this week by the Nuggets.

make it happen riley!!!

I hope we can get Turiaf or Balkman.

As far as the game for tonight, as long as we keep getting Bosh involved early, he plays well.

turiaf is more of a center... if we are not gonna give curry any playing time, then might as well pick up a center who can score..
GAME TIME!!!!!! LETS GO HEAT!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom