OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

no it was a foul before the out of bound
no that wasn't, that was out...

this is why many ppl cant stand ur fanbase...
uh no.. i think a lot of hate came to our fan base because of lebron...  i dont care, as long as lebron continues to play the way he is... im willing to take the HEAT

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Just a regular season game, on to the next. We all know Bulls won't stand a chance in a 7 game series.

Wont stand a chance?? really?? you  watched tonight's game and made that conclusion?? really????

OK champ....

Yea something you bulls fans said last year when you beat us 3-0 in the regular season...We all know how that went....

Bulls made like 80 three-pointers last night. John Lucas played the game of his life. Bosh goes 3-15.  Bulls won by 4.

Can't wait to send them home crying again this year.

Just a regular season game, on to the next. We all know Bulls won't stand a chance in a 7 game series.

Pretty much, outside of OKC, no team has a shot at beating us.
Philly should be fun, it's going to be close, can't wait.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Bulls made like 80 three-pointers last night. John Lucas played the game of his life. Bosh goes 3-15.  Bulls won by 4.

Can't wait to send them home crying again this year.
exactly
roll.gif

they played a good game with out rose i give them that.
No one showed up to play for miami except for Wade and Bron, and we only lost by 4.. its cool tho
mad.gif

to my fellow Heat fans:

you are fooling yourself if you think no one besides OKC stands a chance of beating us in a 7 game series. The Bulls are a well rounded team with a good defensive coach. They have bigs that can rebound and get them second chances, which is a huge weakness for the Heat. Yes we have Lebron, Wade, Bosh, but Luol Deng guards Lebron well, Bosh is defended well by Carlos Loozer or Noah, and Wade went something like 4-16 when Rip guarded him earlier in the season. No way I'm counting out the Bulls. But Spo needs to get his rotations back on track, get the team to play better half court offense (which they haven't been doing well the past few games), and turn up the defensive intensity.

cole has been playing reckless.. battier beside defense, his shot has been off... i think im really done with miller right now.. for the work he puts in, his consistent injuries have already put a negative on him... when fully healthy i love him in the clutch with chalmers and the big 3... but how many times have we actually seen it on a consistent basis...

james jones needs more minutes, eddy curry needs to be in there with bigger centers... dude can still score better then any of our other centers... make him a little threat so other teams have to respect him in the paint...

the one thing i can pick on spo on is still his subbing vs other teams that are beating us in certain positions.... he is consistent on subbing patterns but he not adjusting to the other teams strengths in our subbing... if we are getting torched by PG... dont just put lebron on him... go big with wade at the 1 and have battier/miller/jones... THEN have lebron guard him instead of cole and chalmers in there...

the bulls caught us on a back to back.. the bulls never move the ball like that cuz rose has the ball 90% of the time... bosh usually dont have bad games like that all the time... but they are a good team, i wont take that from them... can they beat us? maybe.. im i scared? NO..

im done with my rant for now... be back later..

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

to my fellow Heat fans:

you are fooling yourself if you think no one besides OKC stands a chance of beating us in a 7 game series. The Bulls are a well rounded team with a good defensive coach. They have bigs that can rebound and get them second chances, which is a huge weakness for the Heat. Yes we have Lebron, Wade, Bosh, but Luol Deng guards Lebron well, Bosh is defended well by Carlos Boozer or Noah, and Wade went something like 4-16 when Rip guarded him earlier in the season. No way I'm counting out the Bulls. But Spo needs to get his rotations back on track, get the team to play better half court offense (which they haven't been doing well the past few games), and turn up the defensive intensity.

Smartest Heat fan i've come across since the Rony Seikaly, Willie Burton, and Bimbo Coles era...................

.....the Heat have NO OFFENSE. you can only get by on talent for so long.

...it pains me to see them continue to run the "give the ball to LeBron and everyone stand back" or "give the ball to Wade and everyone stand back".

^ thats not going to get it....AT ALL.

...to make it worse while they were playing just give it to _____ and stand back, dudes wasnt even crashing the boards, just standing there watching the rainbow then run back on defense.

^^^^This is all the same stuff people said last year, then the playoffs came and we ran through the East like they were all JV squads. Same thing will happen this year.

Just wait for it.

It's all good cause you guys can talk about it in a few months: "Hey remember when Lucas had that great game against the Heat and we beat them in the regular season? Yeah.....any ways, the Finals is about to come on, wonder how the Heat will do..."

^^^^This is all the same stuff people said last year, then the playoffs came and we ran through the East like they were all JV squads. Same thing will happen this year.

Just wait for it.

It's all good cause you guys can talk about it in a few months: "Hey remember when Lucas had that great game against the Heat and we beat them in the regular season? Yeah.....any ways, the Finals is about to come on, wonder how the Heat will do..."

...um, going to the finals is still not getting it done. no?

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Just wait for it.

And here we go again....Yes the Heat did not win the Championship last year.  Thanks for the info Capt. Obvious.  But this is this year.

Just wait.

Just wait for it.

And here we go again....Yes the Heat did not win the Championship last year.  Thanks for the info Capt. Obvious.  But this is this year.

Just wait.

roll.gif
 @ Capt. Obvious........you mad. i mean YOU were the one to bring up them getting to the Finals last year in response, as if that means thats all you have to do.

...there is no 'here we go again' with me Captain Oblivious. im the same guy people called a HEAT HOMER last year (go back and check the threads
nerd.gif
). i just call it how i see it with NO BIAS.

...it may hurt your feelings, but the Heat's biggest problem is no offense. as talented as these guys are if they got just a little bit of offense together they may not even need a Center or PG
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
 @ "just wait". got me feeling like im in middle school at the lunch table.

Just wait.

roll.gif
 @ Capt. Obvious........you mad. i mean YOU were the one to bring up them getting to the Finals last year in response, as if that means thats all you have to do.

...there is no 'here we go again' with me Captain Oblivious. im the same guy people called a HEAT HOMER last year (go back and check the threads
nerd.gif

...it may hurt your feelings, but the Heat's biggest problem is no offense. as talented as these guys are if they got just a little bit of offense together they may not even need a Center or PG
ohwell.gif

roll.gif

I don't get my feelings hurt over something like this. 

But you're right about the Heat's offense.  My bad for attacking you, for some reason I thought you were a Bulls fan talking trash.  I just get so used to having to defend the Heat against people that it kind of just get's automatic. 
laugh.gif

Truce.

Just wait.

roll.gif

nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

roll.gif

But you're right about the Heat's offense.  My bad for attacking you, for some reason I thought you were a Bulls fan talking trash.  I just get so used to having to defend the Heat against people that it kind of just get's automatic. 
laugh.gif

Truce.

truce, bro fist....

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
the hate is strong out there... willing to buy a shirt or make one just to talk *%#* about someone...

I'd pay for a $$%@!*# billboard if i could. I hate your team and that guy more than anything in the entire galaxy...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is this that same guy that calls Lebron #6
is this that same guy who had a pic up of the bulls logo, from espn, and didnt want the Heats logo in the pic so he edited it out?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You are a clown man!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

two obvious weakness right now is the size, and vulnerability to the 3 point shot. It's common for a team like Miami who likes to trap a lot and rotate to give up a good amount of 3 point shots, and when they don't fall, the Heat look great on defense. They need to either get Curry more minutes off the bench, or make a move to get a solid big man. I wouldn't have said it before the season but at the moment I think they can part ways with Mike Miller. James Jones offers the same 3 point efficiency but lacks the consistent rebounding effort by Mike Miller, but I'd still take that if that meant the Heat could get a solid big in return. We'll see how this all plays out.

roll.gif

nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Truce.

truce, bro fist....

aaahhhh shut up.. both of you...
laugh.gif
we are always willing to give teams the 3 point shot because it is a lower percent shot... some teams get hot or not like ORL... last night the bulls did..
are weakness is a scoring center... chalmers can hit the 3, cole can score if he is not so reckless sometimes... bosh can only spread the floor so much...
no team out there respects joel offense... so it is easier for them to clog the paint..

laugh.gif

Truce.

truce, bro fist....

aaahhhh shut up.. both of you...
laugh.gif
we are always willing to give teams the 3 point shot because it is a lower percent shot... some teams get hot or not like ORL... last night the bulls did..
are weakness is a scoring center... chalmers can hit the 3, cole can score if he is not so reckless sometimes... bosh can only spread the floor so much...
no team out there respects joel offense... so it is easier for them to clog the paint..

.....what does clogging the paint have to do with calling plays and running and offense? something MIA doesnt do......ever.

.....you cant keep giving the ball up to Wade and LBJ and cross your fingers, hold your breath, and hope for the best. well, you can, but dont be surprised when it doesnt work out for you.

....matter of fact, ill go further and say.....if you're going to just give the ball to Wade or LeBron, wouldnt it be wise to crash the boards? even a little? that long 2/3 pointer just might come off the rim, and NO ONE is going to try for the rebound?

the plays that are called are just simple screens, picks, double screens... the plays are not obvious, but they are to create a lane for wade and lebron to create or pass to a open 3 point shooter.. simple pick and rolls are for bosh... im not sure how many heat games you have watched.. but if you think we are like the knicks with the play calling then you need to watch more heat games...

our team is in the middle of the pack in rebounding... i dont even think it is that bad while having a 6-9 starting center...

the plays that are called are just simple screens, picks, double screens... the plays are not obvious, but they are to create a lane for wade and lebron to create or pass to a open 3 point shooter.. simple pick and rolls are for bosh...

*laughs*

....where is all this taking place?

to my fellow Heat fans:

you are fooling yourself if you think no one besides OKC stands a chance of beating us in a 7 game series. The Bulls are a well rounded team with a good defensive coach. They have bigs that can rebound and get them second chances, which is a huge weakness for the Heat. Yes we have Lebron, Wade, Bosh, but Luol Deng guards Lebron well, Bosh is defended well by Carlos Loozer or Noah, and Wade went something like 4-16 when Rip guarded him earlier in the season. No way I'm counting out the Bulls. But Spo needs to get his rotations back on track, get the team to play better half court offense (which they haven't been doing well the past few games), and turn up the defensive intensity.
Nah Bruh, WE GOT THIS.. WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE. WE WON THE CHIP ALREADY!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just playing 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On a serious note, I see what you're saying. However, if the Knicks put it together, they can be a long nuisance for us in April.

Originally Posted by Oasis

to my fellow Heat fans:

Nah Bruh, WE GOT THIS.. WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE. WE WON THE CHIP ALREADY!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just playing 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On a serious note, I see what you're saying. However, if the Knicks put it together, they can be a long nuisance for us in April.
Definitely. Scary thing is, I can see it happening now that Pringles is gone. They're a really deep team.
I just hope this time around Lebron has grown up and Dwade will at least act like he's been there, done that before. 

Last season when they made fun of Dirks cough, I knew we were done.  Children don't win NBA championships. Dirk made Lebron his prodigal son without saying a word.

Did you see Dirk after he won the WCF? He went to the locker room and came back out for a second to hold the trophy for a picture, then went back to the locker room.  He knew what he really wanted, the NBA championship.  When the Heat beat the Celtics in the ECSF, it was like a damn soap opera.  Lebron on one knee on the court like he just saw Jesus rise from the tomb wearing a pair of Concord XI's.  Then when we beat the Bulls it was a whole other celebration.  I want the Heat to succeed more than anything, but I just feel like that will never happen if Lebron continues put on a show rather than play basketball. Even real Heat fans will admit that Dwade has changed since Lebron got here.  He needs to show some leadership and keep everyone's eyes on the prize.

The Clippers also have a good chance, but I'm not a big believer in Griffin, who would be needed to push a 7 game series.

Back
Top Bottom