OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
at you guys complaining about Boston making jump shots, as if it's luck.

You guys are losing because Boston turned this into a half-court game.

Sorry, I couldn't find a game thread so I figured you guys would be talking about the game here.

Norris Cole and T. Harris shouldn't be in the rotation come playoff time

nycknicks105 wrote:
laugh.gif

Sorry, I couldn't find a game thread so I figured you guys would be talking about the game here.

The HELL are u talking about. Boston is shooting a high percentage. Nobody is knocking them for that.

Originally Posted by roboski

nycknicks105 wrote:
laugh.gif

The HELL are u talking about. Boston is shooting a high percentage. Nobody is knocking them for that.

Everything Boston shoots it goes in.   SMH!

Should I say anymore?
laugh.gif

nycknicks105 wrote:

roboski wrote:
Everything Boston shoots it goes in.   SMH!

Should I say anymore?
laugh.gif

And you comprehend that as "Boston is one lucky team tonight with all these lucky jump shots"?

I'm going to stop right here, i feel as if i'm talking with a child.

Glad the team turned up its intensity and brought Bostons lead down to a reachable comeback!
pimp.gif

nycknicks105 wrote:
laugh.gif

Your sig disgusts me.
sick.gif

laugh.gif

If this year ends the way I think it will, I dont see Lebron and Wade playing together another year...................Bron for Howard?

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

If this year ends the way I think it will, I dont see Lebron and Wade playing together another year...................Bron for Howard?

won't happen.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

won't happen.

na i could see Bosh soft %@+ go for howard and maybe another heat player but anyways......somebody get this man a Quarter 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

The Heats halfcourt offense is pretty stagnant. I see problems for them in the playoffs.

yeah i see them as beatable in a 7 game series if indiana knocked em out 1st round i can only dream 
laugh.gif

Miami's half court offense isn't the greatest but it would be a lot better if guys hit open shots. If I'm a Miami fan I'm more concerned about fatigue, Bosh's disappearing act in big games, and the lack of defense than the offense at this point in time.

What is up with BOSH man. Like I said earlier, ever since his grandma passed, he's been mad passive in games.

Doesn't play defense, barely rebounds, and his shot is off. We are used to seeing much better play from Bosh. Wade/Bron/Chalmers came to play.

I really liked Spo's lineup with Bron at the 4 and also the bigger lineup tonight too.

Some definite positives.

I can't understand why Spo doesn't play James Jones at all in the 4th quater!!! We needed threes to cut into the lead and Spo refuses to ever play James Jones in these situations.

Mike millers game is all but gone. Pat has to amnesty him in the offseason cause we are wasting a full MLE on him. And I wouldn't be mad if he lets Spolstra go in the offseason if this team doesn't win a championship this post-season.

Bosh is ou there BSing.....amh...
Boston shot at a very high percentage today also....That won't happen again either...smh

The fact of the matter with this team is that outside of Lebron & Wade nobody else on the team really creates ALL THE TIME... Bosh is good but he's soft, Cole aint ready yet, and everyone else is a spoy up shooter at this point. 

Also the better you are defensively the easier it is to beat the heat. The bulls & The celtics are both built to beat the heat and i absolutely see it happening this postseason. The celtics know Both wade & Lebron really well and show no fear when playing them. Get these guys in a close game where key baskets HAVE to be made and i just dont see the heat pulling the game out

Originally Posted by tyisny

The fact of the matter with this team is that outside of Lebron & Wade nobody else on the team really creates ALL THE TIME... Bosh is good but he's soft, Cole aint ready yet, and everyone else is a spoy up shooter at this point. 

Also the better you are defensively the easier it is to beat the heat. The bulls & The celtics are both built to beat the heat and i absolutely see it happening this postseason. The celtics know Both wade & Lebron really well and show no fear when playing them. Get these guys in a close game where key baskets HAVE to be made and i just dont see the heat pulling the game out
laugh.gif
.. oh how short the memories are of some people... the bulls and the celtics were built to beat the heat last year... the heat only beat the bulls and the celtics one time each last year and look what happened in the playoffs... the celtics and the bulls are damn near the same teams as last year...

Back
Top Bottom