OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Spoelstra starting Turiaf.

Quick note - Bosh has been more efficient all year with Wade off the floor.

Terrell Harris is looking good out there. I remember that preseason game when he made about 5 3pters in a row.

Originally Posted by h3at23

playoffs!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bron caught fire in the 4th 
pimp.gif

Which team shows up tonight?

- Gotta love when Lebron is aggressive.

- Bosh hasn't looked the same since his grandma passed

- We holding off on Miller for the playoffs?
nerd.gif

- Still little movement in this offense.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

We will learn a lot about the heat LeBron tonight......
He let KD outplay him and get the best of him last game.  He gotta bring it tonight because I know KD is

playoffs!
laugh.gif
is this the only thread you post in??... man heat we have came a long way... remember in the one of the draft threads you traded everyone to clear cap room except for wade i was like what the $!#! you doing?.. who would have thought your prediction came through..
PLAYOFFS BABY!!!

Tonight's game will unfortunately be bigger then any regular season game for the squad ....... I hate and I repeat HATE subscribing to hype and matchups during the regular season, but I cant deny that tonight's game will be huge for the squad as far as momentum. They know and (we) know as well that they'll play well in the playoffs but the Heat tonight really have to assert themselves in this revenge game ...... Should be great!

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Tonight's game will unfortunately be bigger then any regular season game for the squad ....... I hate and I repeat HATE subscribing to hype and matchups during the regular season, but I cant deny that tonight's game will be huge for the squad as far as momentum. They know and (we) know as well that they'll play well in the playoffs but the Heat tonight really have to assert themselves in this revenge game ...... Should be great!
TRUTH!!!!.. im just glad we have someone with braids starting again... looks like wade wanted to rest to save energy for this game

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

TRUTH!!!!.. im just glad we have someone with braids starting again... looks like wade wanted to rest to save energy for this game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

6b780__316935380-11123227.jpg

tired.gif

Heat played a hard first half, hopefully they can continue to play this hard in the second half .

What a win!! Prob the most impressive game all round of the year and overall great game. Great taking this game after OKC outplayed us last time. 
17 straight at home 
smokin.gif
,hopefully this lets them know that they can beat any team in the league when they all decide to execute. Can't be having none of that relaxed bs from Sunday.

GREAT F*****G GAME!!! It was exactly what we needed ..... At any rate however, if we don't shoot well from 3 we don't stand a chance against OKC if we make it to the Finals ... M&M is sorely missed

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

playoffs!
laugh.gif
is this the only thread you post in??... man heat we have came a long way... remember in the one of the draft threads you traded everyone to clear cap room except for wade i was like what the $!#! you doing?.. who would have thought your prediction came through..
PLAYOFFS BABY!!!
nostradamus.jpg

You can call me Nestodamus

Game of the year we just witnessed
pimp.gif

Great game tonight!!

Battier showed his worth tonight and I'm glad he's wearing a Heat uniform

Great win!!

Back
Top Bottom