Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

NBATV is a couple hours late
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Brandon3000 said:
Animal Thug1539 said:
OKC looking real $%+**$% stupid right now.

you think so? I think Beal could develop into a star. Sure Harden is arguably OKC best play-maker but he was a phantom in the finals and to be real OKC cant afford to pay Westbrook KD him AND Ibaka. this could be just what the doctor ordered for their books. this way they get something for him.

not to mention whispers of Jeff Green coming back to give them a lift
eek.gif
So one bad series after a great season where he won a 6th man of the year is part of your reasoning for dealing him? Beal could develop into a star, but is he going to perform better than Harden as a Rookie? No. You'll probably be back in the Finals next year and I wouldn't want to do that with Beal as a rookie.

yea man i stand by my words. Harden was a good player, one that commands max money soon i think regardless of if he comes off the bench. the fact of the matter is theres a strong chance he'll be gone come 2014 when he's an Unrestricted Free Agent. Why not get a good player now? A Starter for cheap?

could mess with chemistry and i want harden in OKC as much as the next man, i think he westbrook and durant are a fantastic core, but i dont think they can pay all three of them what their skills command under this new CBA

Brad Beal = Eric Gordon without the super athleticism?

Just dont get how some people are saying he's the 2nd best player in the draft.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Animal Thug1539 said:
OKC looking real $%+**$% stupid right now.

you think so? I think Beal could develop into a star. Sure Harden is arguably OKC best play-maker but he was a phantom in the finals and to be real OKC cant afford to pay Westbrook KD him AND Ibaka. this could be just what the doctor ordered for their books. this way they get something for him.

not to mention whispers of Jeff Green coming back to give them a lift
eek.gif

So one bad series after a great season where he won a 6th man of the year is part of your reasoning for dealing him? Beal could develop into a star, but is he going to perform better than Harden as a Rookie? No. You'll probably be back in the Finals next year and I wouldn't want to do that with Beal as a rookie.

yea man i stand by my words. Harden was a good player, one that commands max money soon i think regardless of if he comes off the bench. the fact of the matter is theres a strong chance he'll be gone come 2014 when he's an Unrestricted Free Agent. Why not get a good player now? A Starter for cheap?

could mess with chemistry and i want harden in OKC as much as the next man, i think he westbrook and durant are a fantastic core, but i dont think they can pay all three of them what their skills command under this new CBA

Because you can win the  championship next season before Harden walks. I'd rather a title then see Harden walk then trade Harden away and wonder what if

Originally Posted by Al3xis

If Dion Waiters goes #3 
laugh.gif
. I actually do like his game, but 3rd? unreal. must be a hell of a workout guy. 

Yeah i thought his workouts would move him from top 20 to top 15, but wow

^ i hear you. that makes a lot of sense. could always do a sign and trade for harden as well down the road.

contract year too he should ball hard

If Dion Waiters goes #3 
laugh.gif
. I actually do like his game, but 3rd? unreal. must be a hell of a workout guy. 
THE HASN'T WORKED OUT FOR ANYBODY.

This is insanity, a 6-3 combo guard, who's kind a fat, not a super athlete, not a great shooter. This can't be life.

^ i hear you. that makes a lot of sense. could always do a sign and trade for harden as well down the road.

contract year too he should ball hard
i agree

this is why i said above, i dont make the deal unless someone blows me away.. give this group another year at it AND then decide what to do with who.. hell could even wait and let the market dictate, since both ibaka and harden will be restricted

FOR ME.. i do the deal if the bobcats offer the second pick AND the option to swap first round picks in the next 5 years

hell i would even throw in a future 2nd in that deal.. or give them reggie jackson

One of the radio guys in Memphis tweeted "would you do ZBO for Thomas Robinson if it was offered" and only ONE fan said yes.
roll.gif

tired.gif
 @ our fan base

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

If Dion Waiters goes #3 
laugh.gif
THE HASN'T WORKED OUT FOR ANYBODY.

This is insanity, a 6-3 combo guard, who's kind a fat, not a super athlete, not a great shooter. This can't be life.

He isn't fat
laugh.gif

He's strong, a little thick. Which helps him. And maybe not super athletic. But he's far above average.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

One of the radio guys in Memphis tweeted "would you do ZBO for Thomas Robinson if it was offered" and only ONE fan said yes.
roll.gif

tired.gif
 @ our fan base

most fan bases dont care about the future want to win now.

okc will get killed if they traded harden even tho we all know money wise its a good move

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Amick: Blazers Want To Trade Up To 3 To Draft Dion Waiters? sbn.to/LRKrB4
— Ben Golliver (@blazersedge) June 28, 2012

what do people see in Waiters?

I'm gonna be banned before the 4th pick if this happens
30t6p3b.gif

Lucky me I will be at work, but I might as well gather my Blazer gear because the rumors I am hearing that !%%+ is going up in flames
mad.gif
  Yesterday it was Rivers, now Waiters???????????????? Man I can only hope it is smoke screens.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

roll.gif

tired.gif
 @ our fan base

most fan bases dont care about the future want to win now.

okc will get killed if they traded harden even tho we all know money wise its a good move
When you have a 30-31 yr old PF coming off a major injury and he may not be the same again, you take that deal and run with it. Tied for 3rd best record in the West without ZBO for the most part. The team would be fine.

Sullinger is reportedly not even getting consideration from teams in the late teens.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

what do people see in Waiters?

I'm gonna be banned before the 4th pick if this happens
30t6p3b.gif

I can't deal with this @$%#.
30t6p3b.gif
Man
30t6p3b.gif
I have this sinking feeling the Blazers are going to go with Waiters at 6 and then Henson at 11.  I couldn't imagine a worse draft than that.  At this point I am just hoping we get Lillard and a big at 11, or Ross or Lamb at 11 and look for a big in a trade for FA.  I don't want anything to do with Waiters, Henson, Sullinger, and even Rivers.

Back
Top Bottom