Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

- Bobcats have a ton of offers for the 2

- Word is spreading that Andre Drummond is high on the Kings board, but may be traded tonight

- Cleveland still trying to deal with Charlotte in order to get the No. 2 overall pick and take Bradley Beal, sources told CBSSports.

- Cavs' Anderson Varejao is player #Bobcats unsuccessfully signed to offer sheet. Varejao is available, I'm told by other teams.

- The top of New Orleans' wish list at No. 10 leads with Duke guard Austin Rivers, league sources tell Y!

-sources: Charlotte talking with Cavs and Rockets about trading #2 pick. not sure if teams making separate offers or if it's a 3-way trade.

Hmmm...might explain Boobie Gibson's last tweet. He's from Houston so I wonder if the Cavs have a deal set in with him.

C'mon cavs baby, bring Bradley Beal on home!!

..and just so folks know, that supposed 'GS #7 pick for Varajeo' trade offer was all rumors, confirmed by a few sources.

And Katz tweets that the Wiz will thwart the Bobcats by taking TRob at 3 if that deal gets done
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

And Katz tweets that the Wiz will thwart the Bobcats by taking TRob at 3 if that deal gets done
laugh.gif

Wizards are maddddd lol I bet they won't do it though.

Why would the Bobcats care, what's the diff between getting T Rob or MKG, you suck anyways, you will suck slightly less. Plus the Wiz are lying man, they need shooting to desperately.

For my hornets.. all I want is Anthony Davis; Kendall marshall.. Now make it happen..
Rockets.. Just don't Eff it up!.. No Zeller, No Sullinger please..

if the draft order dosnt change im calling
AD
MKG
Beal
Barnes
T-Rob

first 5 picks
Beal and Wall backcourt 
sick.gif
eek.gif

T-Rob in Sac 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Out of nowhere DraftExpress just switched the Sixers at 15 to picking Kendall Marshall.

I smell something fishy......

Twitter is ruining this draft. All the mystique about the rumors that fly around are just being killed or confirmed early by it. The rumors are my second favorite thing about the draft, I've just stopped going on there.

Back
Top Bottom